YOU SAVED ME

Alison

I woke up...  where am i? Wait im in the same cabin 2 yrs ago. ... i looked at the place nothing change..  my hand tie on the post.. also my feet..

I felt blood rushing on my side... oh i forgot i got shot when i saved Emily...  . I cried..

I heard a footsteps..  and it is caleb, toby, paige and ezra..

"Looked who's here.. " ezra touched my chin... "i missed you. . "And then he kissed my cheek.

Toby hold his shoulder and he ezra nodded..

"See yah later bitch... i think we have a company outside.. or should i say.... your friends." He winked... and he wear his blackjacket and also the others... i want to shout but i can't because they put a tape on my mouth..  

I cried.... . My friends are in danger.. .. because of me... . 

Emily

We can't stay here... . Ezra will find out that were here... caleb is a genius he must put some camera on the place.... we are now with spencer and aria...   

"We better move.. ezra will fond out that were here.  " i said.... .

"Yeah.., so whats the plan?" Aria said...

"WE have to split into two groups... maybe it can helped to save alison... the other will get the attention of A." Spencer explained.

"Wait, we are not dealing in ONE A... they are 4 a's...  and one of this was your ex girlfriend emily.. " she glared at me..

" well fyi hanna , even your boyfriend was one of them..... !" I said.. .

"Stopped, there's no time on arguments...  guys.. alison is in trouble even us.. we need to be carefull!" Spencer's really wants to end this...

"I have called the police and they're on their way here.. !" Aria...  didn't looked at me..

"Well i guess we need some weapon... ?" Yeah hanna i sad correct. We need something to defend ourselves.

"I bought some stuff.." aria opened a bag full of paper spray and baseball bat.

I frowned..  "do you think this can help us!" I exclaimed..

"Atlist we have something, !" Spencer said while getting a paper spray and a baseball bat.

The others grabbed their own baseball bat..

"Remember the first thing we need to do.. is to save alison... !" Spencer said. And we all agreed..

"Spencer and i will go inside.. aria and hanna will wait here.. !" I said... i can see aria concerned about the groupings but spencer hugged her..

"Don't worry ill be alright.." and they kissed in front of us...

" woah, am i missing something here?!" Hannah said...

" we will explaine after we save alison.. but for now lets stay focus. " aria said..

"Really do i have to wait that long.!" Hannah said..

"Well congratulations for both of you... .." i hugged them...

"Thanks em!" And they looked at hanna.. who smiled

"Whatever, as long as my friends are happy... . Im happy too!" And they hugged..

"Well lets save alison.. !" I said.. and we they nodded.

Caleb

I try to tell ezra that im going to guard Alison and he said yes.. . They have to go outside to checked of the girls.. i set up cameras all over the placed so we can see What's happening outside this cabin... i sit on my computers..  behind me was alison tied up on a pole...

I walked to her... she looked at me.. begging i laugh..  

"You can't used that sad face look alison... " i removed the taped on her mouth.

"Please leave them alone... . "She's begging for her friends... 

"Woah the ALISON queenbee dilaurentis is begging for her friends.... funny huh?

"Sorry, but i can't..  you pissed ezra and i think he wouldn't forgive you.. !" I came closer to her. .

"Caleb please.. helped me... help the girls... !" She cried.. .

"Do you want my helped... ?! I asked her..

"Yes... i will do anything just helped them!" I smiled..  well i guess its my turn since the others is outside searching for the bitches..  

"Well you know what i want... .. " i smirked...  i behin to removed her clothes... . Finally.. 

ALISON just closed her eyes.. . My smiled widen..  i now holding her breast..  and i kissed her.. i feel some water on my face.. . She's crying.. 

I untied her hands... i removed her skirt...

When im in her top..  i kissed her neck.... . 

"Hey! " before i know who is it.. i felt something hit my head.. and i fell asleep..

Emily

I saw caleb on top on alison.. so i quickly went to them.....

"Hey" isaid before he can see me i hit him with the baseball bat..and he sleep..

I looked at spencer.   She knows what to do.. she tied caleb on the pole..

I hold alison... who is still crying..

"Ali,  alison its me! Emily" she looked at me and hugged me..

"You came... " she cried in my arms...

"Im so scared.... they gonna kill us!" She cried.. . I looked at spencer..

"Yes, em we have to go...  " but before  we moved..

"Where do you think are you going?!" A guy pointing a gun to us..  . And its toby..