sweet revenge

Spencer

Finally i can say that this whole A thing is now over..... paige is dead... toby is in.prison  and ezra... 

Flashback

We were riding on an ambulance... we disguise ourselves as a paramedic when we heard to one of the police that they need an ambulance because ezra was hurt.. we used this opportunity...  now were in the ambulance with ezra... .

"Hanna,  put some chloroform to ezra.. so he  remain unconscious..  " i command.. 

Hana followed my command..

"Where are we going? Spencer?" She asked

" well just wait.. and see... .. " i smirk

"You better have a better plan spencer.. this guy must be put in jail..  he can't getaway...   with the law!" Hanna shouted..

"Easy hanna... we will leave him on the basement...near in ravenswood.. . " i can feel hanna smiling..

"Good idea... spencer.. !"  And we high five..

End of flashback.

"You put him im the basement full of rats!" Aria... shouted... i need to cover her mouth..

"Yeah.., for him to feel what we felt when he tortured all of us...every single bite of the rats in his body.. is same of what he did.. to us. " i said..

"Yah,,.  After everything he did to us.. and alison.. ! Now i can Finally breath.. . " hanna said..

And we hugged each other..  . 

"We need to go back to alison... . " aria suggested.. 

I want to talk to aria.. . 

"Aria.. can we talked?" I asked her.. i looked at hanna and she smiled...

"Alright alright..  im going but tell me everything " she winked and wave her hand..

"Why?  What's is the problem?" She asked me.

"I... want to talk about us..  aria.. First you don't have to say anything just listen to me., im so inlove with you aria...  i don't  know when and i dont know how...but..  im so.. inlove with you...

When you look at me with those big eyes my heart melts and everytime i look at your lips i can't stop dreaming to kiss it..  but i know your inlove on alison.. and that is why im telling you that..  " im crying right now..  but aria remain silent

"That... . I let you" but when i finished everything aria... hold my hand... .

"Dont you dare finish that...." she wiped my tears.. " don't say That. Im so sorry that you thought your not important to me.. but what i said when we were in the car is true...  alison open my eyes...   and i realize that im not for her.. im for you.... you gave me strength when i feel weak.. you brighten up my day when im so down.. please leave me now.. . Ilove you spencer... " i hugged her and kissed her passionately..  finally... she's mine.. ..

"Spencer Hastings..  can you be my girlfriend? " she asked me..

" ofcourse..  yes!" And we hugged again.. .

"We need to go...  the others are waiting for us.. " she said.. and we hold our hands while walking to alison room...

I hugged her ...also aria..

Aria

I hugged alison.. im so happy right now..  i finally found what i really wanted..  i looked at spencer and i hold her hand..

When i heard alison.. said

" i hope our nightmare is  over, iwant to live a normal life!" She said..

"Dont worry our nightmare is finally over! " spencer assured..  alison looked worried but we heard hanna's stomach.. god... she can even handle her self.. we all laugh when she admit that she is hungry...

I want to tell everyone.. about spencer and i.. i looked at her. And she nodded

"Ehem, guys i have to tell you something..  " gosh.  I can't believe im nervouse my palm is sweating and i can feel my sweat is getting sticky..

"What's is it aria.. ? Oh..  wait wait!! " hanna almost jump on her sit! "Oh my god! Your pregnant! " hanna shouted..

Spencer punched her... and went beside me..

"Not funny han," she said.. . "Well aria and i.. is now officially dating.. " and she hold my hand..  i only smiled..

Alison shouted... "come on you guys here... i think you need my hug... im so happy that both of you ended " and we hugged her...

"I didn't realize it... if you didn't open my eyes... im so happy... and thank you so much alison" she smiled... at me and the other came to us to embrace us..

"I love you girl s and now we can leave.. a happy life" emily said..

"After alison recover can we go somewhere..  just like a vacation.   " hanna said..

"Thag would be fun.. han, but before that we need to fixed our studies..  !"  Spencer said..

".you haven't change a bit.. spence your still a ms. Perfect student.. !" Alison said.. and we all laughed..  .

"No more A.. no more crazy x girlfriend and boyfriends!" Emily said..

" yey! And now were all happy.. .. " and i kissed spencer on her cheek.. 

"There's an empty bathroom if you two wants to do the dirty whatever you want to do.. ! "                                                                                  she crossed her arms.. . And smirk..

And we all laugh...

Ezra.

Where am i..   its cold..and its dark   where's my clothes?  Im going to stand when i feel that my arms and legs are tied up.. .   Into a pole...

I try to untie. Myself but someone bit me.. when i looked around i saw alot of eyes glowing in the dark.. .. and another one bite me..

"Ouch! What hell fuck you all damn you all of you!" And when i felt someone walk on my lap..

I've seen the most ugliest animal in the whole world!

The small creature,  make an annoying sound!!

"Get off me you bastard..... if i get out here i burn you all of you! .. " i shouted..  .. .

But the dirty creature bit me and so the others... i didn't see this coming..  .  All of this fucking rats all over my body.. eating my flesh alive...

Damnn....  .. ,

I can feel the pain...  every single pain!

"Damn you all girls!!" And everything turns black!

All i can hear is the sound of the rats fighting to my flesh.