hide and seek

ARIA

ALISON'S. She finally awake at last...  im so happy... . I want to surprise her.. . But i dont know how... .  No one knows how i feel about alison... even spencer... she thought im into her.. nut the truth is i like alison... i know i know... . Emily loves her.. but after I've seen alison broken i decided to tell alison about  my feelings for her..... today she's going home... so we prepare a welcome party for her..... i hope she like it....

Alison

Im going home today.. emily she will pick me up.. i miss my home.... i heard a knock on the door... 

I know its emily..

"Hi babe, are you ready??" I hugged her.. and kiss her

"Yes, im excited... especially seeing you today" i push her into the bed.. and crawl into her top..

"Babe, you need to be careful your not fully heal." She winked at me..  i laugh..

" because i miss you so much.. and i need you right now." I like teasing emily..  because she always blushing..   ..  i slowly move my hand under her shirt when i reach her breast she moaned...

"Ali, not here... we need to go home" i can see that she is struggling...  hmmm.. 

I kissed her stomach when someone knock..  .. i get up fast.. and wink on emily..

"Alright then" after i said that i winked at her..

"You will pay for this!" We both laugh....

Emily

Were already here infront of alison house.. before we go here i texted the girls to get ready... ..i hope alison will appreciate what we did.. .  I let her go inside first.... 

Alison

I open the door and im shocked.... .

"Welcome home alison" they shouted..

Spencer, hanna and aria is there... they decorated my house..... and there's alot of balloon..  . I felt someone embrace me behind... it was emily.. and i kissed her..

"I didn't see this coming.. guys, well thank you so much....and i miss you all.! I hug each and everyone of them...  since im not fully recovered im not allowed to drink liquor..  so the girls drink while im allowed to drink water.. ..

"Em,  can i zip..  ur drink just a little..?" Emily is already drunk... .

"No! Babe, that's not good for your health" she kissed me..  she sit infront of me... and i hug her behind... 

"Please...? This is not fair this was my party and i can't even get drunk!" Im starting to get pissed...

"Alright.. then here!" Hanna hand me a cup of vodka.. . I thank her... but em give hand a your dead look..  . Hanna act like surrendering..  . And we all laugh.. 

Now i am drunk.. spencer decided to play truth or dare... .  She spin the bottle and it lands on hanna.. 

"ALright hanna,  truth or dare..? Spencer asked hanna..

"Ofcourse truth,!" She's too brave..

" well, have you kissed a girl and who is it? " hanna looked at emily... .. i dont know why.

"Really spence.. yes and its emily ! But before you get mad.. alison... we kissed because were both drunk. .." i looked at emily and she sigh... . I can't believe this... ..

"Alright my turn " hanna spin the bottle and it stop on aria... . "Alright aria, truth or dare?"  Haha.. aria im sure she's going to choose truth..

"Dare" she answered..

"Woah, our little aria is getting braver..  well you need to kissed alison in 30 second with tongue.. deal" i saw emily looked angry at hanna.... but she ignore emily... . 

I got shock when i saw aria in front of me... she looked me in the eye.. and lean to kissed me....  very slow but you  can feel..  that your loved

I gasp because i need air.. .  .when i saw aria fell on the floor because emily punch her.. .  What's happening!

Aria

After the kissed i know what alison felt... . Im looking into her eyes.. when i felt a hand on my face.. its emily she punched me... infront of alison.... i fell on the floor.. hanna grabbed emily and spencer helped me....while alison still can't believe what happened... 

"What is your problem!" Spencer  yelling into emily...

" that bitch wants to get alison to me!" Everyone stops.. damn what should i do

.. i looked to alison...and she's still can't believe everything...

"Really em! Don't get jealous on aria.. She didn't do anything where just playing!" Hanna said... .

"Yeah , em were only playing here... and im into ezra so stop creating... something.. " i saw emily calm.... when alison touch my face and look into emily..

"Emily fields! Go to your room... your sleeping with hanna!" Even emily said sorry alison... she  ignore it... " come on aria we need to clean that... there's a blood on your lips.. " she hold my hand... and we went into kitchen...i saw them climbing upstairs.. 

"Im so sorry, emily was drunk..." she apologize

"Its ok,  ali i know how she feel when someone tries to kiss yoi.. " hey aria.. what are you saying damn i hope alison didn't notice.. .

"Really,   i believe that... " well i need to sleep.

. How about you aria.. ?

"Hmm maybe im gonna sleep here in the sofa.. . " but before i lay she grabbed me.. then we wemt into her roo. Coz emily and the others..  is on.. the guest room.. .

"Hey.. aria.. come inside..." i sit on her bedroom its all pink.. and its cute.. .  I lay next to alison...

"Ali" i hope she's still awake..

"Yes aria?" But before i said anything... she turn around to face me... .and i forgot everything and. I kissed her... .