goodbye aliyah

emily

i can't understand why alison agreed about this stupid plan, i hate her using aliyah to caught aria..

i went outside , i didn't notice spencer followed me.

"em, can we talk?" she look direct to me.. she's only doing this everytime she wants me to listen to her. i just look away and sit on the bench outside the hospital, she sit beside me. "em,i hope you understand this.. "

" no, i don't get how you came up with this idea! are you doing this because your in our side or your really aria's dummy, coz i swear if your still in aria" but she interupt me

"i get it your going to kill me, if im still with aria why do i have to explain to you my side!come on emily, i love my family and you, hanna and alison is my family now.. i dont need anyone.. i want to protect alison!" she shouted

"and how can we trust you now?! "i stood up.." you never listen to us!"

"woah, your the one who never listen! "

"how come that its me, i follow everything you said to me!"

"oh really,when you cheated to alison.. we warned you about that! bjt instead you listen to others!" i stopped."your not thinking when its all about your self.. your always thinking that your the weakest in all of us.  you never let us help you.. !"

i cant speak...she's right..

"em, i really care about you and alison and i want alyah to be safe.. but ali and baby iya cannot besafe if aria is still around so please.. cooperate  with us.. we cannot make this without you" i nodded for agreement.

"thanks em" and she hugged me...

" just to make sure that aliyah is safe..." she smiled..

"ofcourse!" then we went back to the girls

cece

im not agree with  spencer's plan and it's too risky what if aria kill aliyah... im here at alison room. together with hanna.. i wanted to ask alison .hard to . but hanna ask first.

"alison, are you sure about this?" hanna asked.. alison shook her head.. and begin to cry.. i quickly went to her to comfort her.

"im not... but spencer said that it is the best way to caught aria!"

" we can't risk aliyah's life. " i said

"can we just make another plan, i want my iya safe!"

" but how? its really hard to think about a new plan.. we only have 17hrs.." i asked..

" well unless we used another bab _-----" hanna jump off her sit.. and jump like crazy " oh my gosh!" ali and i look at hanna.

" what is it?!" i asked her

"i have a plan!" we ali and i looked at each other.

" what plan?" ali ask

hanna

" what plan?" ali ask

i smirked if we cannot trust spencer we have to think about another plan, and since we need aliyah to be safe ... well my plan is going to work  .. i discuss it to cece and ali and both of them agreed with my plan. we decided not to tell spencer and emily... well because we suspect spencer and emily if she finds out that we arent still convince that spencer really take our side.

we ended up discussing our plan when emily and spencer show up.

"hi babe" emily walks to ali and gave her a hugged..