The Clans

Please comment and let me know if there is anything that could be improved!

Deathclan used to live in a murky swamp, but they moved to Fireclan's old camp: the Bleeding Mountain (a.k.a volcano).

Poisonclan took Deathclan's old camp and renamed it: The Rivers of Venom, in honour of Venomstar.

Dawnclan live in a bright green meadow, which is lit up by the colours of Dawn, turning it orange, then pink, then lots of other colours. 

Soundclan live in a twoleg alleyway, lit up by strange moving colours from the nearby twolegden. They scavenge in this twolegden, sometimes getting caught. They live in the most dangerous territory.

Deathclan:

Leader: Bloodstar - huge red tom with dark green eyes

Deputy: Rageclaw - black tabby tom with ginger paws (dark blue eyes)

Medicine cat: Flamejaw - she-cat with a burnt muzzle and sky-blue eyes

Warriors (she-cats and toms without kits):

Sharpstep - brown she-cat with sharp claws (stone-grey eyes)

Flintfur - grey tabby tom with cloudy blue eyes

(apprentice - dawnpaw)

Lionfang - yellow she-cat with sharp teeth (dark green eyes)

(apprentice - sleekpaw)

Apprentices:

Dawnpaw - dark orange she-cat with a black chest (dark amber eyes)

Sleekpaw - black tom with white swirls and a long muzzle (one eye blue, the other yellow)

Queens (she-cats expecting or nursing kits):

Oak pool - brown tabby she-cat with light brown dapples (dark amber eyes)

(mother to Night kit and Dark kit)

Creamtail - light brown she-cat with a cream tail and brown speckles (soft green eyes)

(mother to Burning kit and Shadow kit)

Dawnclan:

Leader: Brightstar - tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and forepaws (light grass-green eyes)

Deputy: Brackenstorm - small, skinny tabby tom with brown fur and dark brown flecks (ice-blue eyes)

Medicine cat: Gingerwing - ginger she-cat with a white belly (bright amber eyes)

Soundclan:

Leader: Dogstar - dark grey tom with a toothy jaw (blood-red eyes)

Deputy: Whitepelt - white tabby she-cat with a black tail (grey eyes)

Medicine cat: Eelfur - black tom with light grey swirls (electric yellow eyes)

Poisonclan:

Leader: Crackstar - light ginger tom with a broken paw (hateful amber eyes)

Deputy: Slyfoot - light grey she-cat with a dark sheen to her pelt (flickering blue eyes)

Medicine cat: Maplefall - light orange she cat with white paws and a very light orange belly (honey-coloured eyes)