Introductions

Hi! Thank you for choosing my book and decided to spend your precious time on it, I feel honored.

First of all, read the warning in the description so you wouldn't be disappointed and attack me later on. Done? Okay.

You didn't leave yet? Wow, I..I dunno what to say. Thank you.

This story is not planned properly and was just a result of me zoning out. I hope it does turn out great.

I love George and Dream's friendship and bromance so I'm going to add DreamNotFound/Gream in the story just because I can. But no smut though! I don't mean to disrespect both of them, they are such wholesome, talented, inspiring, *insert more hundred compliments* youtubers. This is just a fanfiction! Fiction. Fiction. Fiction. Not real.

I don't ship them to the extent of shoving it to them and forcing it down their throats. Not to be toxic. Respect and shower them with love and support 💟💟💟

This story does not represent George, Dream, Sapnap, Bad, *insert totally not spoilers character* and *totally not another spoilers character* in real life. They are their own person and this story is just made for smile purposes (and maybe potential cry purposes?).

If any of them is bothered by my book, I will happily take it down as fast as I could.

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️ (You have been warned the second time!): Contains minor foul language, just for realism. English is not my first language so it may contain grammatical errors. I'm not a good writer so I apologize in advance for my smol brain of vocabulary.

If you liked the story, maybe recommend it to your friends that would be interested. If you don't have any friends, then never fret, because I will be your friend. <(‾︶‾)>

Pictures are not mine!
Credits to the rightful owners, y'all are talented and incredible! ♡
©