Chapter 42: I am Yours and You are Mine

Skeppy's POV

When he first came into my life, I wouldn't have guessed that he'd change it a lot. That he would twist my perception of the world.

My once monochromatic world, gloomy and dull, slowly began to be filled with color as each hour I spent with him passed.

The pure hatred that lurked inside my heart gradually dwindled over time, instead, it was replaced with this giddy feeling that I keep getting whenever I hear him giggle and whenever I see him smile.

I wouldn't have guessed that I would get a friend. I also wouldn't have known that it would be someone as special as him.

We've been chatting and talking for over two years now. I've never felt so appreciated in my entire life.

I felt the walls that I built for all of my life came crashing down. I feel at ease whenever he talks to me.

I still kept making videos despite the hate comments I'd get. There were also very sweet and nice comments that of course made me motivated. But Bad was the one who really encouraged me. He's my number one fan, and I'm his.

Although the hatred and bitterness inside of me dissolved slowly, I didn't stop my research.

Before, my main goal was just vengeance. Well, until I met him.

Two years of getting to know each other, playing together, staying up until dawn just to talk to him, video calls, voice chats and making videos together made me realize something.

I don't exactly remember what happiness feels like before I met him. But when he entered my life, this euphoria that he makes me feel is just extraordinary.

It took me a week or two to realize that maybe what I'm feeling is no longer just friendship. It's more than that.

But does he feel the same way?

Let's find out. But before I confess, I need to be honest with him first. I should tell him about what I saw and what I'm working on. I've never told anyone and it's like there's a boulder on my shoulders. Nobody would ever believe me anyways, but if he does, then he's the one.

I pressed the dial button, softly pressing my phone against my ears as I listened to the ringing.

"Hi, Skeppy." He greeted me with his usual bubbliness that I would never get tired of.

"Hey, Bad."

"Skeppy? What's wrong? You seem a little disturbed." He asked, worried. He really knows when something's up. Another addition to the list to why I adore him.

"I wanted to tell you something." I replied, nervous and anxious. What if he'll think I'm crazy? What if he'll stop talking to me? What if I'd scare him away?

"I'm listening." He said, comfort in his voice that made me less nervous and fidgety.

"I wanted to be honest with you. Two years ago, back when we haven't met, I saw something that was very hard to believe." I explained, pacing back and forth around my room just to get rid of this agitation. "I saw a man coming out of a portal. But before you think I'm crazy or I'm trolling, you should know that I'm not. This is a very serious matter for me that I've never shared to anyone. Just you."

Silence. I knew this was a terrible idea! Now I'm gonna ruin the only friendship I have.

"Bad, I'm sor--"

"I believe you, Skeppy." He said.

I was taken aback. "Pardon me?"

He giggled. "I said, I believe you, Skeppy."