1k Special QnA ♡

Hello! Thank you, my wonderful and phenomenal readers! We've reached 1k views! Thank you for being with me through this journey. Though we're not that close to the end yet, many things are yet to happen.

This is a 1k special QnA! I want to know my readers better. Communicate with me ♡ Don't be shy to comment!

These are just random QnA's but I hope we'll get to know each other better!

Question 1. What is your favorite color and why?

•Mine is purple because whenever I look at any shade of purple, whether it's lavender or dark violet, I feel a strong connection towards it. And soon, I learned to love it.

Question 2. In what continent do you live?

•I live in Asia.

Question 3. How did you join/What made you join the Dream Team/The Trio fandom?

•Youtube reccomended me one of Dream's videos. It was where George controlled all the mobs and Dream had to speedrun. Long story short. I became addicted and that's where I dived down deeper into the fandom.

Question 4. Favorite moment of DreamNotFound/Gream?

•I love all moments but if I had to pick, it would be between George saying he wants a permanent room in Dream's house and George tweeting 'Love you Dream'.

Question 5. Milk before cereal or cereal before milk?

•Milk before cereal. Come on, fight me.

That was the last question! Hope you enjoyed answering it as much as I did.

I also want to give you all free therapy and advices if you need. I will reply to you.

★•Comment down your concerns and problems here•★

See you soonest and I love you all!