Chapter 7 Disgrace

Robert and Sirius arrived in Maegor's Holdfast and went into the private dining room of the king, where everyone was already waiting for the king to begin to have breakfast. Robert, Sirius, and Ser Barristan walked in. Ser Barristan took his place close to the king, while Sirius sat down next to Orys. Robert patted Orys on the head, “Good morning, Orys.”

“Good morning, Father.”

Robert walked over to Cersei and Tygett and kissed his wife and tickled Tygett, who squealed and reached out for Robert. Robert laughed and took Tygett from Cersei; he tossed him in the air and caught the laughing baby. He then sat down, and the servants began to bring out the food. The servants served everyone their breakfast and poured pumpkin juice for everyone. It was something that Cersei wasn't familiar with, but she quickly grew to like it and preferred to have that over wine.

They ate their breakfast and talked about what they were going to do that day. Orys told his parents that he was going to train after his lessons with Maester Marwyn. Robert nodded, “I think I'll go down and watch you, my boy. I'd like to see how far you've come.”

Orys's blue eyes lit up, “That would be wonderful, Father. but I'm a little slow with all the padding on.”

“You'll grow stronger, Lad, don't worry. You're a Baratheon, after all. And you, my love, what will you be doing?” Robert asked Cersei.

“I will be with my ladies in waiting, my love. And Mya will be joining us.” Cersei told her husband.

“How is Mya doing?” Robert asked.

“Very well, she is kind and courteous and follows instructions well,” Cersei told him, “She will make a fine wife for a landed knight.”

“Good,” Robert said as he continued to eat his breakfast.

When breakfast was over, the royal family went their separate ways. But not before, Cersei kissed Robert and Orys. Orys kissed his mother and little brother and took off running towards the door, where Ser Arys was waiting for him. As they are walking towards the library for Orys lesson with Maester Marwyn, Sirius catches up with Orys.

“Hello, Prongslett.”

“Hello, Uncle Padfoot.”

“Off to your lessons?”

“Aye, today, we work on my numbers.”

Sirius nodded then carefully casts a Muffliato charm. He looked back at Ser Arys, who had moved back a little to give Sirius and Orys some privacy, “It's done, Orys. I took care of Baelish. But I also had to take care of Liza Arryn as well.”

“Why?”

Sirius went on to explain what he had found out. and that he couldn't let Liza live after learning she planned to poison Jon, “Jon and I clash, but I don't want to see the man dead.”

“He's going to need a new wife,” Orys mused, Lady Arryn never gave him an heir, and if she had it more than likely would have been Baelish's bastard.

Sirius nods his head, “Who did you have in mind, Orys.”

“I thought that grandfather could broker a marriage contract for one of my Lannister cousins,” Orys said.

Sirius slowly nodded. He didn't like the thought of Tywin getting a foothold in the Eyrie, but where else would they find a wife for Jon? And the Lannisters were a very fertile family. Jon could get his heir and a spare.

“I'll talk to your father and Jon and see what they want to do.”

Orys nodded, and with that, Sirius canceled the charm and continued to walk Orys to the library. When they arrived, Maester Marwyn was already waiting for Orys. When Orys and Sirius enter the library, Maester looked up from his books and smiled at Orys and Sirius, “Prince Orys, right on time, Lord Sirius, it is good to see you.”