About Nicole

A/N

This chapter is all about the main character. You can skip it if you want to.

ME

Hello. My name is Nicole Blade. I live in the countryside of Washinton DC, but only because NCIS and the FBI are hunting me. Or rather, The Assassin of the Moon. 

You see, when I was 5, an assassin group called the Hidden League wanted to recruit me. My parents refused, so the League killed them. I was sent to a foster home with nothing but the memory of my parents mangled bodies. When I learned of the League and what they did, at age 10, I vowed that I would have my revenge. So, I became my own assassin, only attacking on the New Moon, Full Moon, Eclipse, Half Moon, or when the stars shone bright, earning me the names "Assassin of the Moon" and "Starlit Killer". 

That was at age 10. Now I am 13 and the League is almost gone. A year ago, I killed a business man who saw me kill a member of the League, who was a very wealthy business partner of his. Now NCIS and the FBI are trying to figure out my true identity (NCIS wanted to, but the agencies are rivals, so the FBI just had to join). I have a day job at the FBI so no one suspects me to to be the Starlit killer. It also helps that I can go for months without sleep, so no one sees me tired after I kill someone. My house is a mansion, the attic is my weapons area, where I sharpen and clean them, and I have a secret underground room, below my basement. I train in that room, and it is where I keep my kill list.

**MAY BE MATURE? DEPENDS ON YOUR IDEA OF MATURE**

I have to track down people's real identities, because the Hidden League uses numbers instead of names. To know who I really killed, I run blood samples from the heart, and then I cook the heart and eat it. Now, though, I have a list of who is in the League because I tricked someone to hack into the League's system, and then killed them so he couldn't report me.

NOT MATURE

HOW I KILL AND HOW I KEEP FROM BEING FOUND OUT

I keep my house clean in case someone comes because they had a lead on the Starlit Killer. That happened once, so I had to make him think there was nothing here, putting a gas in his car to knock him out when he got to the police station. I like to trick my prey with slamming doors or creaking boards in places that I am not, right before I kill them.

I mainly use two daggers, but I have thousands of knives hidden all over my body, along with three swords, but I only use them if I really need to.

WEAPONS

One on each finger ^