14

Jermaine's Point of View
I left Kiara where she was and walked away with Demz. He handed me a flick knife and I placed it in the back pocket of my trousers. I walked around to see Zeke stood at the door with his people behind him. We both made eye contact with each other and my body filled up with rage.

I went up to him and Demz, Flacko, JT, Leyton and Rich all gathered behind me. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Your ex invited me" he said with the biggest grin on his face. Harmony stepped out revealing herself and I shook my head with disappointment.

"Is that what your on now Harmony? Messing with my opps?" I said lightly chuckling.

"Why do you care? We're over remember" she said giving me a dirty look.

"You're done out ere, fucking hoe" I said laughing.

"Who the fuck are you calling a hoe?!" She said trying to swing for me but Zeke's boys held her back telling her to chill.

I should have known Harmony would do some shit like this. She couldn't handle being dumped and went to fuck Zeke like the bitch she is.

"This is a nice place you got, I'm gonna make myself comfy." Zeke said attempting to get past me.

"Fall back, you ain't staying. I should dead you right now for what you did to Loose." I said trying not to get angry and cause a scene.

It was taking everything in me not to wet him up. People weren't really paying attention to what was going on since everyone was intoxicated but a few eyes were on us.

"Your not though, not in front of all these people, too many witnesses." Zeke said chuckling. "I know you too well Jermaine, we used to be boys."

"You were never my boy, just a jealous prick that wouldn't grow up. I did my own thing and you couldn't handle it, being on your ones and facing the real world." I said looking him up and down.

He still looked exactly the same just a bit taller. I could tell he was making money by what he was he was wearing too. His boys looked like scruffs though and I noticed Reece in the back with his girl. She was wearing a shoulder support strap. She's recovered from gunshot the Demz gave her then.

"You still think you're better than me Jermaine?" Zeke said getting closer to me and things were getting intense.

"I am better than you and you know it."

"Just shut up and listen, I came here to tell you that it's war. You lots killed Marco and Haze and I thought to myself, they wouldn't want me to keep the peace. They'd want me to avenge their deaths and that's exactly what I'm gonna do."

"This ain't just because of them. You can't stand the fact that I'm on top and I run shit. But say no more" I said looking at him dead in his eyes.

"Let's go mandem, this party is dead anyway." Zeke said leaving with his people and Harmony held his hand staring at me as they walked away trying to make me jealous. I just laughed to myself, she's really pathetic.

"Should I go down with them? Make sure they actually leave." Leyton said to me.

"Take Rich or someone for protection, I know Zeke's gonna try something" I replied and he nodded leaving my apartment with Rich.

"You good Jermaine?" Flacko said to me placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm good bro." I replied shrugging him off.