18

Jermaine's Point of ViewI was at an apartment in Brixton with Rich and Flacko

I was at an apartment in Brixton with Rich and Flacko. The rest of the mandem had other plans so it was just the three of us.

I was so faded. I had on my blacked out Ray Ban glasses and I was vibing to the music sipping my Hennessy.

I don't usually smoke but I needed a distraction.

I had to get my mind off Kiara but it's not like it was working since I can never stop thinking about her.

I missed her so much.

She hasn't spoken to me for one week since our argument. I've been calling and texting her everyday, leaving her voicemail messages but she's been ignoring me.

I even told Byron to chat to her for me and he said she doesn't want to see or speak to me.

I've never acted like this for any other girl, not even Harmony. When we would argue, she'd apologise to me even if it was my fault.

I've never put my pride aside this much.

I think I'm falling for her because the way she's got me feeling is different.

I don't wanna lose her over something that wasn't even worth arguing about.

It's been so long since I've gotten high that my brain needed time to adjust.

Rich and Flacko were used to it so this was nothing to them.

They'd rolled another zoot so we went out onto the balcony to bill it.

"Jermaine you never smoke, what's changed?" Flacko said lighting the zoot.

"Bro, I'm stressed." I said sipping some of my drink.

"What, is it Kiara?" He asked passing the zoot to Rich.

"Yeah man, I accused her of cheating." I admitted to them.

"That's the worst thing you could do!" Flacko said laughing and coughing at the same time.

One day, his lungs are gonna give up on him.

"I fucked up big time. She ain't spoken to me in a week." I said taking a drag of the zoot Rich passed to me.

"Really and truly though, why would you even think she's cheating? You two are together 24/7, she ain't got the time!" Flacko replied laughing.