Chapter Four

The Stranger

  What kind of guy would do that? What kind of guy would get on his knees and suck my succulent penis and like it?

Alex thought silently as he a tossed a chair against his living room wall, sure the police were on to him. He wondered if he'd killed the guy this time.

Sitting on his bed fresh out the shower he began to halfheartedly watch a flick with porn showcasing men and woman in different compromising positions. He felt himself become aroused however he only had a semi erection. He stood observed his own image in the mirror and turned the television off.

He endeavored to sooth himself and the growing anticipation in his chest of anxiety by listening to rock music. The bass guitar sounds of the musical group Nickle Back rang in the empty air of the spacious loft bouncing off the urban style cement stockades.  His place was furnished with unique urban décor, black Italian leather sectionals and matching modern day vague murky artwork that fit his personality to the core.

He turned the music down and walked up his stairs and rotated slowly to the barrier of his steps were yet another mirror was suspended between two white columns.

His six two slender yet muscular frame looked absolutely stunning. He stood stationary completely admiring his own physique. His bright blond hair made his dull blue eyes sparkle. His California spray tan though a bit much made his skin appear smooth and silky. 

"His cellular phone rang out shattering the self-glimmering stillness.

"This is Allen." He said in his usual dry dual but alert voice.

A female bouncy voice rang in his ears causing his facial features to crinkle as his he tried to smile as she talked to keep from gritting his teeth.

"Hi Allen this is Missy Walton, I meet you the other night at your company function?

His left brow frowned in an effort to recall her after such a busy evening.

"Missy? Laugh out loud of course I remember you, didn't we press stop on the elevator twice?"

The woman giggled like a school girl as she to recalled the vision.

"Yes, I haven't heard from you since. I just wondered if we could catch a late-night bite to eat and few drinks at the Tavern in Buckhead, they are open until 2:00 am.

"Hum...not sure Missy, will I get to see you in my bed in the morning?

He grimaced again as he rehashed the memory of the five-foot three brunet. His vision took him back to Missy's short red skirt being raised above her thighs as he held her by her waist snatching off her thong ripping it with his perfect white teeth. Her legs hung over his muscular arms while he trusted himself inside her ramming her against the wall of the steel elevator parapets.

He recalled getting turned on not by her but by the fact the cameras were catching them on tape.  His semi erection had become a tad bit harder as this imaged replayed in his twisted mind. He'd seen the handsome security guard as they'd entered and wondered if he was getting turned on by watching him plunge his penis in and out of Missy, pumping her harder and harder until she yelled out in sexual satisfaction.

With that thought in mind he blurted out quickly.

"I don't see why not Missy; give me an hour and I'll meet you at the bar.

The loft set far from the street and he sometimes listened to the shows going on at Piedmont Park from his balcony. The dreams and the thoughts had gone away so long ago, this view had refreshed it all for him now. Somehow, they had come back to haunt him once as they always seemed to do right around the turn of the season.

"Maybe I should move again." He thought as he glanced at his view from his balcony. The park, the people, the noise and somewhere far off in between it all he could see the top of The Heights at Monroe Drive peeking out of the dark among the light like a torn in his heel.

"Another city... another place and I can start over... be someone new." He thought silently as he glared at the tiny buildings buried in the middle of the city.

"Leave it alone!" He shouted piercingly.

He liked the touch of men and he felt so free when he'd sneak out in the night to meet a stranger in the park. This euphoric feeling didn't last long though, the thrashing beatings he'd received from his stepfather in youth seem to always creep back in his head.

The first time his stepfather Pastor Morton had nearly beat him half to death when he'd caught him kissing a boy in the church library. The same confused feeling he'd felt when he was molested by the same man that had beat him so severely always seem to rear its ugly head just as he was enjoying the stroking of his ample penis.

The abuse of Pastor Morton had taken place for years until he'd finally killed the old bastard himself.

Alexander Pilfer was the boy who ran away so as not to be questioned in the brutal murder of his stepfather, reinventing himself, becoming someone new, someone powerful and someone rich, arising out of the dearth as Allen Arlington.

Still the urge to adhere to his feelings would just pop up out of nowhere.  He began to feel it was a way of life however in his mind he also felt it be a sin to adhere to such fantasy, such desires, and ecstasy. In a way this was, it was his job, after all he'd always preformed perfectly for the situation.

He held his arm out and slit a fold of skin delicately, careful not to hit an artery. He pulled out a razor shape as a two-edge sword and sliced his own delicate once pale now bronze skin. Slicing into his skin delicately enough not to cause a scare, careful enough not to damage himself badly.  Watching the blood ooze from his arm slowly gave him a full erection.

Alex saw the glinting white teeth in the mirror his smile, the smell of his own cologne. He tried to control   himself but the person that became Allen wasn't the one he liked. The golden boy, the hottie, the girls wanted to romance, he hated Allen. He walked paced and tried to stop his thinking but he saw himself outside of his own body as someone he didn't recognize. The man in the park with his hands around a young skinny boy's neck as the boy pleasured him. He had probably been no more than twenty years of age. He saw his image choking him until he himself was satisfied, then dropping the boy's lifeless body to the ground and sprinting away.

He needed to go out to get out of the house. He got in his glass enclosed shower and turned the water on as hot as it would run own his muscular frame, wiping away his memory of his bad deed he'd done tonight he grinned one last time in his wretched mind as he thought of the boy in the leaves.Stepping to deeper into the steam thought was erased and washed clean in his brain.