Chapter Three

Amenities: A Walk in the Local Park

The cool air swarmed around his rock-hard abs with the appearance of the first man made Adam. His ribs formed a picture perfect six pack that would have looked a lot like the same as if he let the heavens itself borrow a rib to create a woman.

The grin on his face was truly Greek Goodish like, showing his teeth as white as chick gum pieces.

The breeze blew only on his mouthed veined golden 12-inch erected penis. The dark gray hoodie covered his face as he gazed down at the blond haired, green eyed kid succulently sucking him off. His odd dual grey eyes sparked as he started to the remarkable sensation arise in his lower half of his body.

A gust of light fluttered through the air swarming on them as the autumn leaves seem to float around like butterflies. In this moment the stranger felt Kinglike creating a feeling as if he were himself standing on his throne actually Cesare the Great.

He suddenly remembered hearing the voice of the pastor as he often did, when he'd rather relish in the moment.

"...An idle mind is the snare of the Devil!"

He felt his body began to shake at the sound in his ears of the pastor disgustingly raspy voice. He couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain that twisted his face as he tried to concentrate on the sensation running through his fine sculpted frame.

He couldn't believe it felt this way, but if he tried he could fell pleasure he thought willing himself not to think of the pastor but quietly of himself "Ah yes." He hissed ...it was a rather freeing consciousness.... (He quietly questioned himself) "Was this good was this right or wasn't it?" He was sent here to only do his job and this delight was being taken upon by only him, not his paid assignment.

The boy didn't know what he'd mumbled but took it as a blow job well done and continued his successful mouth job with skillful stride.

His head feel back enjoying the lips wrapped around his cock as thoughts flooded his foul mind.

"...virtuous...blameless...good...absolutely...Fucking yes...yes...yes!" he grunted as he felt the pump of his erection spill out of his harden vessel...then a sudden numbness... as he opens his oddly now pulsating gray almost colorless eyes and gleamed at his victim with a murky glimmered downcast.

Suddenly with the sensation gone he beheld the kid still holding on to his half limpness with his lenient lips...His thoughts then became not so virtuous but instantaneously and wicked "I feel...I feel sick" he thought to himself as he glared down upon the young man on his knees. The scene became too much for him to bare and by pure and utter instinct he began grasping his muscular large hands around the young lad's neck. The same neck, the same face and lips that had just pleasured him, he now beheld as a villain. His firm hands enthralled the boy grossly around the collar with a firmer clasp.

He could hear the stupid pastor reciting scripture as if he was the one on his knees being made to suck a wrinkly ancient penis.

Instead of the boy he saw himself being made to pleasure the old crinkle face bastard.

He didn't seem to notice as the stranger's eye lids began to blink rapidly, losing consciousness.

In fact, he wasn't even there, not in the park at all any more... he was in the vesta view feeling around for the sharp letter opener he'd hidden underneath the seat earlier that day. Reaching his hand slowly under the seat as he felt the Pastor hard at touch of mouth, he plunges the letter opener deep into the ole man's gut.

"You're a fool he whispered" ...as his hold tighten on the boy.

The kid thought it was part of the act so he tried to reach suck harder as he felt the strangers pulsing veins, then his limpness. Thinking he wanted to be pleasured once again, and this was some sought of foreplay, the younger man gently tapped his leg to let him know he could hardly breathe. The gentleman's hold on his neck got snugger as he attempted to rise, until he found he couldn't breathe. He tried to bite down on him in an effort to make the stranger let him loose, but the man's grasp had his jaws locked shut.