Chapter Two

Tracie Rose set on her leather sofa enjoying her glass of premium Armada Grenache 2001.  A present from her ex Dalton. His parents were relatives of the owners who started the actual Vine company in 2010. It was supposed to be opened on their wedding night.

Music blared from the speakers of her stereo on her silent wall.  She got up and turned the bass down a little so as not to disturb her opposing neighbors with the lyrics of singer Ellie Goulding.

She quickly ran to the bathroom to check her facial make-up. It was perfect and the tiny black dress she picked fit her curvaceous Caucasian hips perfectly.

Tracie set starring at her tiny waist and round bottom kinky curly hair and reminisced about girls teasing her about being half black in High School. It used to hurt her feelings back then but now she silently wish the bitches could see her shape now. While they were getting shots in their hips to get what she had naturally and perms she could sport either look.

She smiled, self approvingly her mom did have Jamaican in her ancestry however out of her six siblings she was the only one shaped like a coke bottle.

The next song played was by her favorite rapper Little Kim.
She moved her hips along with the music as she drank, singing to the lyrics adding her own verses.

"Bet you she doesn't fuck you ...like I fuck you...Dalton! Your punk ass will miss this Pussy bet that! Cheating A-Hole!"

Suddenly she set the glass of red wine down realizing just two months ago, she was headed to the dam alter and Dalton was the best thing that ever happened her."

The rap music drowned out as tears started to fall from her beautiful deer drop opened eyes.

She unbolted her cabinet and opened Dalton's stash and took a bump of his quality cocaine he managed to have forgotten and slide it in her bra. Her emotions topped an all-time high as she took a second sniff of the blow and instantly, she was Tracie the cold-hearted bitch once again.

Scooping a third scoop of Dalton's white powder up her nose she twisted her hips and poured another glass of her favorite red wine in her beloved scripted glass while she poured all his imported cologne bottles down the drain as she thought of how bad he'd hurt her.

Looking into the mirror Tracie thought of the time she'd come home on her lunch break which she rarely did and found his laptop open. Her born nosey instinct as a woman usually scanned his email's in which he'd forgotten to close. Nothing of importance came popping up at first, she decided to click a little further, and she notice he had been sending naked photos of himself to his co-worker Jill. It wasn't just a onetime email either, she found emails going back eight months and since they'd been dating two years that meant he'd probably never been true to her. Her head had swum with feelings of denial and a creeping sickness.

She tried to remain calm but slapped and clawed him like she was Tracie from the hood and not from Breckinridge New Hampshire.

Tracie Rose was the Property Manager of the property she lived on, The Heights at Monroe Drive.

If you live on site you manage better, however you also display your life habit and common needs to others visibly, which in her case was not a good thing.

After tonight, the entire   community would probably know they were broken up for good. He'd cheated on her and it was all his fault that things had turned out the way they had.

The Heights at Monroe Drive had eyes and ears in places you would think no one could hear. She received flowers and sorrow cards the next few weeks after, she stuffed them all in the tall white plastic trash canister.