Chapter Fourteen

Dru tossed and turned through the night, not use to having a real live thin tall and handsome captain hook with a penis satisfying her every wish lying next to her.
She thought of Sheldon brefily and how emotional he had been that night sitting crying on her floor. Her thoughts were erased as she melted around Emmanuel 's sexual conquest several times before she pulled herself physically and forcefully away from him. Stopping the sexual rampage they led like enimeies waging war upon each other.
She tugged herself emotionally away from his muscular shaped physique and island dreads as he lie there looking like a Greek Sea God with a golden rod placed prefectly right between his love making thighs. 
She turned her neck slowly little tainted from her mysterious night and  stared at the clock, realizing it was in the middle of the night. Glaring  unclear glancing at the glow of numbers staring back at her like a felines eyes in the dense darkness.
The clocks bold numbers read 3:43am.
She exhaled and waited not wanting to move not wanting to awake the handsome man sleeping in her space. The Cali king size bed fit perfectly in her studio corner, yet it was more alluring to be sleeping by herself then next to a stranger she thought quietly to herself? She slowly set up and wondered if she should wake him and ask him to leave as time was running away from the like a fairytale? Dru bent over lifting the covers  admiring his body once more as a built in memory and smiled to herself.
" This is so unusual " she thought to herself what in the f****** hell have I done ?
Dru grabbed her chest and again instantly feeling her nakedness as she  looked around she quietly reached for her silk Kimo robe lying in a hep on the floor. He reached for her as she started to put her arm inside to cover herself. Dru did not resist and felt his tug alluring.

Emmanuel tentatively slide off her lace pale pink panties once more, and pushed her up against her orthopedic pillows sliding her frame underneath his on as she stared up admiring his body willing hers into motion.
Her mind was wanting to say "no" we have to stop but the only words that rolled from her lips was the words yes. She felt riveting pleasure as her nipples touched Emmanuel's smooth carmal colored skin.
" DAM! " She thought as she slumbered back, non-recognizant of the night before. She grabbed the dueva fluffed cover as he again entered her tiny frame, she grabbed hold of his hair as he pounded into her making her moan and finally scream out in pleasure.
When they once again finished for the third time that night he slowly moved from her kissing her lips ever so gently and fell back into a deep slumber.

Who the.....what the fuck ? She whispered as she panted looking down at him silently again sleeping after thrusting her swiftly. She lying facing the patio as she thought fully recalling his island accent as he swept her off her feet sweet memories of the cingulinge of his tongue licking her as if she was ice cream on an edible cone.
She reached over to her night stand taking a huge swallow of Phantom proprietary Red California Wine, from a Gothic glass that needed no explanation and closed her eyes gently.
All of a sudden she felt an odd eclipse of her heart ... Something felt oddly wrong that happened to her felt something dreadfully wrong and it steered in her heart like a dagger. She set up grabbing the covers to cover her naked chest thinking instantly of Sheldon!
What happened to Sheldon. She swung her feet to the floor and slid out of the bed softly not wanting to awake Emmanuel, afraid he would again devour and take over her body.

Blindly working her way to the patio door... she felt breathless and faint as if she needed some air. Opening the door she stepped out onto the balcony closing it behind her softly.
In her mind it was a constant whisper telling her Sheldon was dead. She denounce, the thoughts & the feelings as nonsense... Sheldon was fine? He was just a bit upset. She would pull him aside and help him get Shelby back .she thought graciously" Looking towards the garden like water fountain she thought she'd heard a slight noise and a shadow hovering near a magnolia tree near the parking lot.
Here she was thinking thoughts that she should not be thinking and there appeared to be someone standing near the bushes below in all black starring up at her. She place the glass on the wicker glass patio set. Thoughts of calmity kept crepoung into her mind. Things like that only came to her mind she thought casually because of the
Wine... Time and mind bending Sex. Ignoring the feeling of being watched the creepy erie thoughts from her mind, she opened a wicker box and rambled around her small pistol and locationing a badly rolled joint.
She lit the small skinny joint of marijuana and gently puffed on it as a light wind blew through her silk Kimo robe and tinkled her nipples, that were still round and hard sore from Emmanuel sucking them roughly.

She crept back inside from the patio and found Emmanuel had crept out and left latching her door from the inside. She smiled at the fact she didn't have to wake him and ask him to leave, as they both had to work in the am.
The guy the stranger in her bed was no longer there?
Pulling open her dresser drawer she picked up the clear orange white capsule bottle and shook out two rectangular shaped small blue pills.
Swallowing the Zanex with a glass of wine she climbed back into her bed reminiscing the night and smelling her shits inhaling the man's sweat and their sex, just to make sure she hadn't dreamed all of that night up in her head. She spread out over the bed, still feeling the effects and aches of Emmanuel's love making.
She thinking of him as she fell off asleep with a curved smile of pleasure on her face, knowing in just four more hours her alarm would go off as a signal for her to awake for a full day of work when sounding off the beginning of a new day