Chapter Eleven

Residents of Peyton Place

Jackie and Lea stood motionless in Trace's office as if they had no intentions of going anywhere until they got answers.

Lea's long blonde hair set in ripples down her bounteous back touching the arch of the back of her gruffly but firm knees. Her deep blood red lipstick formed a pout on her thick lips almost touching her nose when she frowned, inching up the Kenneth Cole dim shades as she wrinkled her thin pear-shaped nose. She adjusted the frames which she always seem to wear, rain or shine so that they slide down slightly showing her heavy set lashes, blinking impatiently, waiting for an answer.

"Well! What the hell are you going to do about this Tracie? Let every young gay boy in our Gayborhood get strangled in Piedmont Park?

Tracie let out a deep breath removing the bottom of the blue plastic ball of her ink pen from her mouth, setting back in her chair she thought about her reply calmly before she spoke.

Ladies, I understand your frustration please believe me however you understand these incidents are not happening on our property correct?

"Yes, but there happening to our boys Tracie! Now what do you suppose you can do about this?

"Lea, believe me I have asked myself that same exact question and you know what?"

Jackie stood in the same exact stance, rolling her eyes as she ran her fingers through her tri- colored blond mixture boyish shag continuing to stare at the both of them half listening to their conversation and half thinking of her article she had due for the Atlanta Constitutional at 6am although she wasn't really listening, she was ready to defend Lea rather she was right or wrong.

Tracie Rosie set up in her chair as her crimson cherishes bounced causing Jackie to pay more attention to her.

"I have decided to have a safety meeting here on the property.

"A fucking safety meeting. ... And what's the hell is that going to do...huh?

You going to teach our boys to wear condoms before they get choked to death on a dick?"

"Lea...? (Tracie mouthed impatiently) ...just give me a chance before you go on a rampage please."

Jackie tapped her left foot against the floor and tugged Lea's arm as if to tell her to shut her mouth, of course she was enjoying watching the bounce in Tracie's hair and her breast lend in and out the desk as she talked however Lea was none the wiser and she stubbornly obeyed.

"I went down to the police station myself yesterday and Officer Jamison the one that rescued our very own resident Christopher, offered to come talk to the entire community about being safe in our neighborhood after dark. I'm going to have flyers drawn up and passed out about the meeting. Hor'derves and a bit of wine will be served, and we'll do this all this Friday at 7: pm. I'm very excited about the community being aware of their safety Lea. Please know I am as concerned as the entire community is as well?

When the two of them had, had their dialogue with her they painstaking waltzed out arm in arm, together as if leaving a ball.

Tracie came out holding her throat as if to mimic choking herself to desk over Drucilla's desk.

Then straightened made an angry face before blurting out her feelings.

"Seriously, why must they come in here together like this?

"Really?

Like the got dam Adam Family or Monsters or something damit!

Tracie bets in her min, that Lea is a direct decedent of Morticia.