Mommy!! Daddy!!

It all started when I was five... When my life started going to shit!

     It was a hot summer day when we were on our way to the lake for my cousins birthday party. I was in my swimsuit ready to swim and play around. I was eating my popsicle and humming along to the music when that happy moment went to disastrous in just a matter of seconds.

     The last thing I remember was the vision of the huge semi truck heading straight for us. My mom tried swerving and we ended up flipped in the ditch. I don't remember much else about the accident.

     Next thing I know I was waking up in a hospital bed, no mom. No dad. I didn't know anyone that was around me. Everything was blurry. I do remember looking down seeing blood all over my body. My breathing got faster and I started crying and screaming for my parents.

     Hours passed and my the pain wasn't that bad anymore, but my parents were still no where to be seen... Then the nurse came in "Hey sweety... I'm so sorry... Your parent's didn't make it" was what she said.

      I didn't understand at first until it hit me... Hours were spent without them coming back. I knew I had just lost them. Then my aunt came into the scary room I was in. She was trying so hard to hide how scared and upset she was so it didn't upset me more. She didn't hide it to well though, I saw her tears.