Dream One Came True!

Part of me hoped he was my Max because I never thought I'd see him again. The other part of me hoped it was him, because damn was he hot!

     I got settled into my room, something felt different about this family, this home also. I don't know what, just known something was. I looked around my room, it had a fee pictures of horses. Horses I saw in the pastures.

     I put my clothes in the dresser and sat on the bed. I grabbed the book I read every night and opened it, as I did a note fell out. A note that read "You're my best friend, and I hope to see you again! - Max" I have to admit it did put a smile on my face.

     That smile quickly went away as the women known as Jane walked in to to tell me dinner was ready. I nodded and put the book on the night stand and went downstairs. I sat down in a chair across from Max. I stayed quiet, and planned on staying quiet through dinner, until Jane said this...

     "You know, Sarah. I saw your book when I came in, it had a barrel racer on it. Might have to put you on a horse sometime!" She gave me a soft bright smile again. I gave her a fake smile and nodded and quietly said "I've always wanted to ride."

     Max looked at her kind of curiously. He finished his food then got up and went upstairs to his room. Instead of going straight to his room, he made a pit stop at her room and looked at the book. He quietly walked over and opened the book to the page he put the note in.

     I walked into my room and saw him "hey! Get out of my stuff!" I snapped and took the book out of his hands holding it close to me. He looked at me and just smiled. I just glared at him. He kept his cheesy grin on his hot as hell face, his eyes almost made me break and smile, but I didn't.

     "It is you..." he started "Sarah. Sarah Davis!" I just looked at him blankly so I didn't embarrass myself "woah, you know my name. Good for you! Now get out!" I snapped once again and almost pushed him out until he said... "That note, I wrote it..."

      My glare went away as tears filled my eyes and I dropped my book and hugged him. "I never thought I'd see you again" I said, muffled by his chest. He smiled and hugged me back "me neither, but I guess you live here now!"