《 56 》

Taehyung cuddled in seokjins arms, while they watched one of Taehyungs favorite films.

"Hyung?"

Seokjins kissed Taehyungs forhead.
"Yes baby?"

Of course Taehyung turned bright red, and giggiled. Honestly, Taehyung couldn't be love what had heppend that morning.

Taehyung had remebered, when he was in a coma. Or was like being stuck in the same place forever. Your mind was awake, but your body wasnt.

Taehyung absolutely hated it. But everyone seokjin came to talk to him, he felt a sense of happiness, and he enjoyed hearing seokjins talk, just wishing he could talk back.

When Taehyung awaken, he saw a vase with flowers, and he smiled.

He knew exactly who put them their. Right when Taehyung woke up, he remebered seokjin right away.

But what scared him is what he heard a boy say, about taking away his 'love' from him. Jungkook. And obviously, in most horror movies or romance movies, the main character would never tell their lover what they heard, and probably end up dying.

And taehyung knew that when Jungkook wanted seokjin, he was ruthless.

And anyway, taehyung wasn't as dumb as the people in horror films.

"I need to tell you something, something I heard when I was in my coma"

Seokjin paused the horror film and tightened his grip on Taehyungs waist.

"You seem worried... what's wrong tae?"
The older asked, trying to calm taehyung.

"Well i-

Ding dong

'Oh yeah sure, just inturpt me stupid person'

Seokjin went to check on who rung the doorbell, and sighed.

The older jumped back onto the sofa, and cuddled the younger.

"Mmhm? Who was that?"
Taehyung asked.

"Just taehyung again. He keeps bugging me."

Taehyung started to worry. Jungkook knows he's awake.

"So like I was saying-"

Taehyung stopped talking when he heard the olders soft snores, sleeping peacfully in his arms.

"Never mind"

Taehyung would just tell him when he woke up, not wanting to end the moment they were having.

~ sometimes it's too dark in the room to realize theirs a third person there