《 58 》

5 years later

Seokjin was now a very rich and successful man, who owned a company with idols under him, and taehyung was also an idol, along side Seokjin

They both moved in with each other 1 year after the inncedent, and we're very happy together.

Taehyung made many friends, and felt over joyed with all his fans supporting him and Seokjins reloitionship.

They even called tell two 'taejin' or 'vjin'.

But one day, Seokjin had a very special thing he wanted to ask taehyung.

He brought taehyung to a long beautiful lake. It was night time, and the fireflies had came out, making the lake look shiny and even more beautiful.

Seokjin grabbed there boat, that they had purchased three years ago, and carved tae x jin.

The two got into the boat, while the fireflies gave light to them.
Seokjin rowed them across the lake, and once they were in the middle Seokjin got onto his knees.

"Taehyung, I don't know what I ever did to deserve you. You've always been there for me, loved me, even when I didn't know it. I'm so sad remembering in bullied such a precious angel, and hurt you. I'm happy we finally got the happy ending we deserve, but I want to make it happier, and ending with just you and me, and maybe some children, taehyung, will you marry me?"

That sent taehyung off, and he hugged seokjin and cried happily.

"Yes yes yes!"

Taehyung almost tipped the boat of the edge when seokjin slid the beautiful ring of his finger.

______________

"Do you, seokjin, take taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Seokjin looked at his lover and smiled softly and brighty.

"I do"

"Do you taehyung, take Seokjin as your lawfully wedded husband"

They both looked at each other, and smiled. This was a moment they would cherish forever.

"Yes, yes I do"

"You may k-

But they were already kissing. The crowd cheered. This was both of their happiest moment of there life.

The only thing missing was taehyungs parents. They had gotten an invattion, but taehyung knew they wouldn't come.

They were still mad he was gay.

Taehyung looked at the crowd, but burst into tears when he saw two familier faces staring back at him, smiling, looking very proud.

His parents.

_________________

"I'm gonna get you! In going to get you!"
Seokjin yelled playfully, running after his son and daughter.

It was two years after there marrige, when they decided they wanted children. They adopted two children at the orphange, a little 2 year old, and a 3 year old.

At the time, right now, the girl, dahyun, was 4, and the son, beomgu was 5.

Taehyung laughed and ran after them.
"Hey! Don't forget your hubby!"

Seokjin also laughed, and carried taehyung in his hands, and pecking his lips.

"Eww"

There kids screamed and made little puking noices.

"Do you two want a kiss?"

Now Seokjin and taehyung were running after there two little beautiful children.

Taehyung stopped when he heard cries coming from the door. It sounded like a baby?

Taehyung opened the door and found a little basket, inside the basket was a beautiful newborn baby.

Taehyung picked the basket up, and carried the small baby out, and read the name tag.
"Huengkia."

Seokjin walked up to taehyung.
"What's at the door?"

Taehyung held up the newborn baby.
"We got ourselves a third angel"

Of course they would both have to look into how this baby got there, but let's just say they had an amazing happy ever after, with two beautiful sons, and a beautiful duaghter.