《 57 》

"Good morning love"

No. That didn't sound like taehyung? That sounded like....

Seokjin got up and saw taehyung tied up to a chair, and jungkooks arm around taehyung throat, holding a life against him.

"It's either me or me. There is no choosing taehyung. Unless you want him to die? I wouldn't mind killing him a second time"

Seokjins eyes windened, and he sprang of the sofa.

"You! Taehyung... he didn't really kill himself, you..."

"I didn't kill him, I just gave him a little push. This faggot needed it anyway"

Seokjins growled, wanting to push jungkooks to the ground and strangle him, but jungkooks hand was around taehyungs neck, with a knife. He didn't was to risk taehyungs life.

"So seokjin? What's it gonna be?"

That's when seokjin remembered something.

Seokjin whistled loudly, hoping they would hear.

"What is wrong with you babe?! Now like i -"

A little furry animal came out of the room behind jungkook and started to lick jungkooks ankle.

"What the! Get off me you disgusting-"

Yeantan. Jungkook had a insane and horrible allergy to dogs.

"Achoo!"

Jungkook started to sneeze, his face turning a bit red. Jin took this time to grab the phone and call 911.

Jungkook hadn't seen Jin call 911, but pushed the dog away with his foot.

"You dumb dog! Go away!"

Yeantan scurried next to seokjin.

"For the l-last time,"
The allergies started to worsen.
"It's either me achoo! Or him"

"Well of course I would pick my one and only"

Jungkook smugly smirked.
"Aww thats so kind of you babe~"

But seokjin just laughed.
"Not you, dumb bitch"
Seokjin had an evil glare, that even kind of scared taehyung.

Jungkook led his knife against taehyungs throat.

"Maybe you should re-call what you just said"
Jungkook smirked, the knife barely on taehyungs skin.

"I.said.i.love.taehyung."

Jungkook growled, and raised his hand, about to strike taehyung, but the police barged down the door and arrested jungkook.

Taehyung jumped into his lovers arms, crying out.

______________

Jungkook wasn't sentenced to prison for two attempts at murder.

And he wouldn't be out any soon. Actually we won't be out at all.

Taehyung and seokjin finally discussed everything. Taehyung had to also tell the police about what jungkook told him while he was asleep.

Taehyung told seokjin about his plans to kill himself, but right before he stepped off the edge, not wanting to anymore, was pushed by jungkook.

Taehyung told seokjin absolutely everything. Like why his parents hated him, and why is that?  Because taehyung was gay.

Seokjin also told taehyung everything. About a few months after jungkook went to prison, taehyung met Seokjins parents.