{11} Suspicious

"May I talk to you, Miss Rose Arden?" Miss Lilia Adair asked with his serious tone of voice.

"You may." I smiled and nodded. "About what, Miss?"

"About your classmates. Come with me to the guidance office." I agreed and followed her in her way. She's walking as if nothing happened while students are starting to whisper to each other, spreading rumours.

2 weeks have passed, and the principal called me to come to school for something important. We are only three left in our class, making them decide to take an online class instead of physically in this academy after that incident.

Rumours started circling around the academy too.

Some say the killer is in our section. The majority explains the killer is between our teacher or the detective since Miss Adair only comes with us, and the happening arose.

"I told you, Rose. I'm right." I murmured to Rose, which is currently encircling his arms around my neck, I can not feel her weight, but I can see her.

The other way around, on the mortal humans, they can feel her, but they can not see her.

I used to get upset with her about knowing the truth about my power. Still, she explains everything and can be informative without skipping other information.

"I can still remember how you confess, Rose," I whispered as I teased her while on our way to the guidance office.

"I really am," She answered back, giving me the sign that she has sincerely apologized.

"You suck at apologies."

"Because I don't do apologies."

We entered the room of the guidance office after a long walk. The cold room startled me, but there is much more...

"Have a seat, Rose." The guidance counsellor offered.

"Thank you," I answered as I take my seat. Behind me are the bookshelves owned by the guidance counsellor.

"Rose, Mia, and Jacie. You might have the idea of why are you called here, right?"

We nodded in unison. Jacie is our class President. I let her survived for quite a while, but believe me, her life span is not that lengthy.

"Do you have any idea what was going around in your classroom?" The counsellor looked at Jacie, which made us looked at her also.

She shook her head confusingly. She has accumulated a trauma on the camping that is why she's somehow afraid of speaking.

After all, she's the one who decided to play that entertainment game.

"Rose, you are the killer in the game. I will go straight to the point, did you... actually, kill them?" she said in hesitation.

"How can I kill them without a murder weapon?" I defended.

"It's not a murder weapon for the cause of death."

"Sorry, Miss. But I only know there's only 2 possible to cause a person's death, either with a murder weapon or by an accident."

"That made sense." She nods his head. "Mia, how about you? You are the last person as Rose."

"Miss, I would never do that, and I'm not that kind of person. In fact, they just play dead to make the game more realistic. Jacob also told me before he died that he'll just take a nap because he's feeling exhausted." Mia defended.