(14) Plan

Please keep in mind that this chapter will contain smut. If you don't like it, skip it!
I'll repeat myself BE AWARE XD XD

3rd person P.O.V

After their kissing session downstairs. Both of them decided to go to one of the rooms that were available in their new apartment.

Liam didn't stop kissing Zayn until they were inside a room and then, Liam threw away the towel he had around his waist.

"You like what you see?" Liam asked. A smirk forming on his face. Zayn replied with a simple nod and and began caressing Liam's bare torso.

With a sudden movement, Zayn got hold of Liam's towel and throw it away.

"Now who's the eager one?" Liam cheekily said. Liam started unzipping Zayn's jeans and his bulge feeling some freedom. In a matter of seconds Zayn was engulfed by an immense feeling of pleasure. Liam took all of Zayn's 8 inches in his mouth.

Zayn threw his head back, messing Liam's hair with his hands.

The vibration caused by Liam's moans sent waves of extreme pleasure, making Zayn moan loudly and wildly.

Liam pulled off with a "pop" and climbed to his feet.

Zayn saw this as an opportunity to return the favour. Then he pulled Liam's boxers off and took all of his lenght in his mouth.

The feeling of Zayn's mouth sent Liam to Heaven as he began thrusting his cock in Zayn's warm mouth.

Zayn soon pulled off, claimed back up and bent Liam over the bed. He shoved three of his fingers into Liam's mouth, Zayn then withdrew his wet fingers from Liam's mouth, and slowly pushed one into Liam's hole.

The sudden feeling of fullness made Liam moan. "M-more Zayn, more" Zayn then, added a second finger and lastly a third one. He began pumping them into Liam's ass muscles as the Wolverhampton boy began moaning wildly from the pleasure.

All of a sudden Zayn pulled out his fingers, and Liam whined due to the unexpected feeling of emptiness.

Without any prep Zayn lined his cock up with the tight hole, and slammed all of his dick in the space as his balls slapped against Liam's skin.

Both of the boys moaned with pleasure as Zayn pulled out, and then slammed in again continuously hitting Liam's sweet spot. Zayn got bored of this position and he sat upright on the bed, pulling Liam with him.

Without any hesitation, Liam climbed into the bed, facing Zayn, and squatted over his boyfriend's length, lowering his stretched hole onto the shaft so that all of Zayn was once again inside him.

This earned a loud moan from both of them as Liam began riding Zayn, getting faster and faster. Both lads were now in heaven as their orgasms were coming closer and closer.

Zayn now had his hands on Liam's hips and was thrusting up into his lovers hole, so both of them felt twice the amount of pleasure.

Liam's spot was being hit so hard, tha within minutes Liam came all over Zayn's chest as Zayn released all his load into Liam's ass.

Liam collapsed onto his boyfriend, and Zayn pulled the sheets over their naked bodies, now in a spooning position. Their feet entwined, and their bodies glued together, like they were a single person.

Seconds later they fell in a deep sleep.

* the following day*

When Zayn awoke, after their night session, he was in the same position when he went to bed. He was warm and naked, and had a really good mood.

He soon noticed Liam was in a perfect position and in a perfect angle.

Zayn moved so that his cock was in line with Liam's still open hole.

He slowly pushed into the ring of muscle and began thrusting very fast.

The pain from last night added with the one he was receiving today made Liam wake up, and he soon realised the situation he was in and began rocking his hips back up to meet Zayn's thrusts.

Both of them were moaning loudly as the sound of their skin slapping against each others echoed in the room.

After about ten minutes Liam came all over the bed sheets and Zayn released his load once again into Liam's body filling him up.

Liam turned aroud so that he faced Zayn, the two smiled at each other as they entwined their bodies once again.

They spent the rest of the day cuddling with each other.

Later in the evening they decided to find the others and Zayn called Harry, asking him where they were.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
EMHHHHHH ALRIGHT, MAYBE IT WASN'T VERY GOOD BUT I TRIED XD XD

Hope you enjoyed it and please VOTE

And don't forget to COMMENT of course XD.

(I'm already working on the next chapter :) )