Coming soon....

So as a Christmas presents for you awesome people, here are the spoiler free previews for the next couple of chapters!

5. Malfoy's detour

Rory and the Wesley's visit Diagonal Alley to visit the joke shop, but things turn interesting when they stumble upon Draco down Knockturn Alley. Rory has suspicions that there's more to Draco's break up, but will she take the chance to find out?

6. The Slug Club

On the way back to Hogwarts Rory gets invited to a 'slug club' meeting with Harry and Arthur. After vague comments from Blaise, Rory follows Sam into the Slytherin compartment where she finds out something unexpected about Draco.

7. Dark times lie ahead

As Camille Wilde is sorted into her house, Rory has reason to believe Sam is hiding something from her. Something that could impact how she views Draco. But will she remember it?

8. The half blood prince

As Rory and her friends start their NEWT classes, Harry finds an odd potion textbook, while Rory begins to receive strange letters. But who are they off? Mark or Draco?

So this is kind of cryptic, but I didn't want to give stuff away. And for all those Dory shippers... I have a plan I think y'all be satisfied with. ;) I'll leave it at that.

See you all in 2015 for chapter 5!!