Prolog.

[SPOILERS FOR PART 1 AND PART 3]

"Wh-what?" I asked surprised. What was happening? "My body movement a-are slowing down...N-no... I'm not slowing down..." I couldn't move any inch of my body. How was that possible?! "I-I cannot move! I-Impossible!"

"M-my b-body won't move at all!" I said paralyzed. What was happening, I DIO, couldn't move! I just stopped time, I am the only one that's supposed to move right now!

"DIO!" I heard a voice behind me shouting. Jotaro?! How?! "It's been eleven seconds. I guess that's your limit now."

"What?!" He's supposed to be dead!

"I stopped time at nine second mark. That let me escape." He said calmly. "Yare yare daze."

I flinched at his words. He can't! I, DIO, am supposed to win this! I, DIO, was supposed to get rid of this stupid bloodline of Jojo!

"J-Jotaro!" I shouted with pure anger and disbelief. "I-impossible! You stopped time? Right now at my nine seconds movement..."

"How does it feel DIO?" He... He... This stupid kid! Tch! "Having someone approach you from behind while you can't move a muscle, if I had to describe it, is like when a guy who can hold his breath underwater for a minute, finally comes up for air at the very last second... When suddenly someone grab him, and he's dragged back down into the water." I felt his touch. Even though he seemed calm, he was full of anger.

"Does this sounds right?" Is, I, DIO, going to die here?! No, no I can't! "But for you, I feel no pity at all"

"ORA!" He then punched me with all his might, I still couldn't move. It hurt like hell. "Time has begun to move again."

Time started to move again and I started to flew and bleed because of his punch. I hit the ground with both my legs broken and bleeding. I started to heavily breathe. Jotaro... You will pay for that!

"I don't feel even the slightest bit of compassion for you. I haven't even an ounce of pity for you. However, just finishing you off by beating you to death now would leave a bad taste in my mouth."

Me, DIO, dying here?! There's no way! What this pathetic human thinks?! I tried to get up and recover my legs. I was truly angry.

"How many seconds will it take for you to recover? Three seconds? Four?"

I can't end like that...

"The moment you've healed, I'll throw Star Platinum at you. So bring it on!"

Jotaro...

"If I were a gunslinger in a Western, I'd say..." He started to walk towards me "Draw. Let's see who's the fastest gun in the West." I again tried to get up and recover. My breath was even heavier.

H-he's... mocking me! But... But, Jotaro you may come this far, but you're still only a human.

I started to laugh.

You think like a human, who has so little time to live. About things leaving a bad taste in your mouth... or living a life with no regrets... This kind of reasoning is about as compelling as rat shit in a bathroom, and it will be your demise! I started to laugh. I, DIO, have no such thoughts. Within my mind is but one simple thought. Just one! To be victorious and rule! That is all. That is all I need to feel satisfied! How I do it...

"...Does not matter!" I threw blood from my leg at Jotaro's face. "How do you like it being blinded by blood?!" Za Warudo showed up "I've won! Die!"

I used Za Warudo to kick Jotaro, but he quickly called Star Platinum and blocked my attack. I pressed even harder and Star Platinum's hand started to break. Weak human! I, DIO, have no limits! I smirked.

Then... I felt it. Za Warudos leg... Started to break.

"Wha-" I-It can't be! My Za Warudo is the ultimate stand! I-I am inevitable!

Star Platinum pushed even more and Za Warudo started to break!

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I-IMPOSIBLLE!!! K-KONO DIO DAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!"

...At this moment I, Dio...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...exploded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everything went black.

I was still alive. I just couldn't move, hear, see, nothing. I, Dio, was going to die.

Why? How? I still didn't believe I... I have lost.

I had almost everything. I almost got the whole world... Once again everything I worked for has been taken away from me by Joestars. Again... Could I do anything to prevent this? Was there something I did wrong? Maybe there was... Would I, Dio, been able to end it differently?

Where did I make a mistake?

Oh, that's right.

Jonathan.

I didn't know he would have been such a treat for me.

I didn't respect him.

I should have to get rid of him first.

But why?

Why did I want to get rid of him?

Why did I make his life such a disaster?

I should have done things differently.

But it's too late.

I can't do anything about it.

Jonathan if you can hear this...

I'm sorry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry I didn't kill you earlier.