Second chance.

"It's a pleasure to meet you... Jojo."

I need to play along for now. I still don't have any idea what's happening.

"It's nice to meet you too as well!" he said happily.

He... He's here. Jonathan Joestar. Jojo. His blue hair, his smile, his ocean eyes looking straight at me. This shouldn't be happening. He should be dead. I took his body. I, DIO, defeated him!

"Dio?"

"Ah, yes?" he surprised me.

"Are you really alright? You look like you've seen a ghost haha."

...

"A g-ghost you say?" I swallowed hard. H-he...

.

.

.

I started to hear barking.

Oh right... Jonathan had a dog. I forgot. My last memory with it was when he tried to bite me, while I was putting it in a box. This was probably the worst thing I did to Jonathan. At least when we were kids.

"Danny!" Jonathan slimed and crouched with open arms. "See him? That's Danny," I know it, you idiot human. "He's my dog. Don't worry he doesn't bite."

I looked at Danny with disgust and a little fright.

It's not like I regret this or feel bad about it. It's just a stupid dog. Besides, Jonathan knew I will do such a thing when he decided to attack me. It's just... It's weird and a bit terrifying to see people and animals I've got rid of. I feel like I'm about to puke. I hate this dog.

Danny started to run in our direction. Jonathan looked at me. I took a defensive position. I was about to kick his dog, like back then when suddenly...

Jojo cached him.

What the fuck?! This is new. I was just to show this stupid where his place is! Below me! DIO! But... Why did Jonathan do this?

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you don't like dogs. Good thing I cached him!"

"N-no. It's fine."

What the hell?!

"Danny! Go back to your doghouse, okay?" he ordered his dog. He then pointed his finger towards the place he was talking about. Danny ran there.

How did Jojo know? Did he know? What's happening?

This place... This is definitely not an afterlife. It's too real. 

I need to calm down. I, DIO, am above all these stupid human feelings! That's right. I'm not a human. I'm more! I'm more than all of them!

The doors opened.

"Dio! Welcome!"

George. George Joestar I. Father of Jonathan Joestar and the person I killed to become a vampire.

"Hello, Sir," I greeted him. It feels useless.

"It's so nice to finally meet you in person. I see you've already met Jonathan. Please, come inside."

I and Jojo followed him.

This mansion... I remember it. I remember it burning down to dust. I remember my first fight here with Jojo, I remember when I become immortal, I remember... The mask. The stone mask hanging on a wall right above us. The mask that gave mu infinite life, that brought me the future. It made me better. Better than all those filthy humans. No one could measure up to me. But Jojo. He and his stupid descendants. They ruined my future. The world's future.