Where it all begun.

I felt my body warming up more and more. Body. Jonathan Joestar's body. No, at this point it was mine. I had full control of it. When I sucked the blood of Joseph Joestar, I felt that Jojo was finally gone. The feeling that it's his body, that even after death he wanted to stop me, was finally gone. At this moment I thought I once and for all defeated him and only his descendant was left to my final victory. I was wrong. Because of Jonathan, Jotaro got the Stand. Stand that killed me. Right...  The sun already burned me to dust. 

I, Dio, have died.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What?

I'm... Still here? But how? What is happening?

I opened my eyes. I'm not dead...? No... That's not it... I looked around. I was in some carriage. I looked threw the window. I heard horses. This place looked similar.  I looked at the sky. I saw a beautiful blue sky with a few clouds and a big lightning bulb. Oh, fuck! Sun! It's going to burn me...! Or... Is it? I was perfectly fine. I looked at the sun once more. I didn't see it for such a long time. It's not like I missed it this much, but it was nice to look at it once again. Maybe I'm dead after all? (SPOILERS FOR PART 6) Maybe this is this 'haven' me and Pucci were talking about. Actually, I wonder how he is now... (END OF SPOILER) Anyway, this is definitely the afterlife. I feel so... Peaceful. 

I looked at myself. I was wearing a navy blue elegant jacket, knee-length pants of the same color, white shirt, and red tie. I also was wearing black elegant shoes and black long socks. I seemed smaller. This is familiar... Where did I saw it last time...?

I then heard voices outside of the carriage. I looked to see who it was. I saw people speaking English. They... They're wearing clothing from the Victorian era!  This was when I was born! Wait... the 19th century... English... Carriage... My clothing... My body... N-no...No way...!

What does this afterlife want from me?!

Afterlife...

But it seems so... Real. 

Maybe... Just maybe... I, Dio, got a second chance from life?

.

.

.

The carriage stopped. I opened the door and slowly walked out. I was still shocked. I couldn't think straight. All the time I was looking at the floor. Then I head it.

"You must be Dio Brando, right?"

N-no... Wait... This is not happening! 

Jojo?! I-I killed you! You're supposed to be dead! 

I forgot this was the time when I met him for the first time. I was doing all I can not to shake. My mind was blurry. 

"Uhm... Is everything alright?"

"H-huh?" I flinched and slowly started to move my head to look at him.

Jonathan Joestar. The same person, I killed. I took his body. I tried to kill his descendants. He... Was standing right in front of me. With a concerned look on his face.

"Mhm, Yes, I-I'm fine." I said trying to make my voice sounds normal.

"Oh, okay. Then that's good." He smiled. "My name is Jonathan Joestar, but please call me Jojo."

Jojo.

"It's a pleasure to meet you... Jojo."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

===============================================

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter!

There may be some things from part 6 and probably a lot of people reading this didn't finish part 6, so I'll try to warn you before when will be something from it like I did in this chapter.

I'm also trying to make him, Dio, the most DIO he can be with little changes for the sake of the story. If you have suggestions about how I can improve this you can tell me :>

I want this story and Dio to develop step by step and not to be a romance story from the beginning. 

I'll try to update how fast I'll be able to and because vacations are soon, the chapters will likely be pretty often :D

If you have any suggestions or want to say something you liked/disliked please leave it in the comments!

Hope you have a great day/night, kisses! <3