The Plan

"Huh?" Jonathan was still looking at me confused.

"Sorry Jojo for this unexpected behavior. It's just that you don't need to take my bag for me. I can do this myself. After all, I have received a lot of kindness from you and your father already. I shouldn't ask for more." I said with a fake gratitude smile.

"Oh, It's not a big deal, don't worry about that. You're now part of the residents of this house, so I want to help you as much as I can." He smiled.

"Help as much as you can you say..." I said very quietly. Oh yes... You CAN help. "In that case, then thank you... brother." His eyes started to sparkle at my last word.

I took my turn and started walking upstairs after Mr. Joestar.

That was close. Too close. But It doesn't matter. I, Dio, am able to avoid everything that could threaten me from now.

My plan is simple. Get rid of Jonathan before he'll learn Hamon and meet people like Speedwagon or this Zeppeli. But this time, I'll do it differently. I'll make sure that Jojo doesn't think of me as a threat or a bad person. Last time that got me to reveal my plan to kill his father. To also avoid this, I'll need to burn my stupid father's letter for Joestars. Ather that, he won't suspect a thing.

I'll get rid of Joestars, get their mansion, and of course the mask. Then I'll start my search for stand arrow and gain ZA WARUDO. Nothing can stop me now.

I accepted everything that was happening. What I must do, what situation I am in, that I'll need to befriend Jojo and that I need to wait.

I am not able to kill Jojo yet, he's in reality really strong. Also If I do it now, everyone will suspect me. I can't let this happen.

There's only one problem. Does Jonathan remember as well? If so, then my whole plan is ruined. I need to know as fast as I can.

.

.

.

"You made another mistake Jojo!" Said Mr. Joestar and used his ruler to smack it on his hands. I can't lie, it was enjoyable to look at.

Jojo and I have lessons now. His father was our teacher. They were very easy for me back then. Now it's just a waste of time fo me.

"Look at Dio! Twenty correct answers out of twenty questions!"

I can't deny. I am amazing and better, but as much as I don't want to, I need Jojo to like me, so I can't make him feel like he's worse, though he is. Then Jonathan will feel the distance between us and won't be close to me. If that'll happen it would be unfortunate.

It's annoying how even when I, Dio, am 'nice', the world just won't let me be.

"Lord Joestar, please don't be so harsh on him. I'm sure Jojo is trying his very best. After lessons, I can help him, so that next time he'll be able to achieve a great score." I tried to sound as nice as I can.

It's awful that I need to say such useless things to achieve my goal, but I can't help it. The future will repay me that.

Jonathan looked at me surprised.

"Hmm... I'm sure you're right Dio, but that's not an excuse for Jojo. He needs to try harder. But it's really nice of you to say such things and offering your help. I'm sure Jojo will take advantage of your offer to help him."

"I'll be honored." I lied.

.

.

.