The Star

"You were so amazing!" Jojo said.

"What?" I asked. What does he means by that?

"When you said that you had experience in fighting, I knew you would be a challenge, but I didn't know that I wouldn't have any chances!"

"Yeah! Jojo's right!" someone said.

"You were awesome!"

"O-of course!" I tried to sound confident.

"For our next time I will train more, so that I will be a worthy opponent for you! I promise!" Jojo started. "If you will want to fight of course... B-but before that I have a question."

Next fight...? No, no Jojo. There won't be any next fight. If you want to help, think of me as a good person and don't disturb my plan!

"No Jojo, any questions, we need to heal your wounds." I said.

I didn't try to hold back then, so he still had a black eye and was bleeding from it. He tried to close his eye as much as he could, so I wouldn't see it. He didn't seem like it hurted him that much, because his voice didn't break. My punch would hurt him more if I had my full potential, even without a stand or stone mask, but this body can only do so much, because of this, the situation is better then it could be.

"But Dio, please..."

Tch.

I looked irritated at him. I, Dio, am offering help to him and he just refuses to ask me questions?! Such a fool, but alright if you want suffer, that's fine by me.

"Ehhh... What is it?"

"W-will you teach me how to fight...? Your moves were so different from any other kid here, also, you seen very experienced! I wonder with who you were fighting..."

"Yeah! Teach us too!" several people were shouting.

Can't they just go away? How annoying!

Discouraged I started to talk.

"Fine, whatever, now come on Jojo-"

"Hey Dio, wanna play something?"

"Come on Dio, join us!"

"We can show you around!"

Don't they see that I'm doing something?! This bugs!

I turned my head around angrily and wanted to say something.

"Go play with them" Jonathan said then smiled to me.

"Huh?" I turned to him.

"Like I said before, I'm fine, I was in worse states, but that you for worrying about me" He smiled sweetly. It was a gentle, real smile.

I looked at him shocked.

"I don't care! It's just my fault that you're looking like that, that's all!" I said annoyed and turned my head in the opposite direction that Joestar was.

Jonathan smiled.

I care? Nothing could be more wrong! There was never a moment I cared about him and there never will be! There is no way I would ever look in his pure, shining, ocean eyes and feel any slite of mercy for him! Not a chance!

We both stand up.

"Well then, see you, Jojo."

"Yes, see you, Dio!"

We started to walk in different directions.

.

.