001, the great plan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❨ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❩ the great plan❝oh ophelia, heaven helpa fool who falls in love❞

❝oh ophelia, heaven help
a fool who falls in love❞

OCTOBER 31 2019

halloween. the day you celebrated as a kid, for candy galore. the one day where superheroes were real and zombies were out to eat your brains. the day where there were hundreds of princesses and fairies with magical powers. the day that it didn't matter how much candy you ate because dentists were a faraway nightmare.

well, in jc caylen's eyes you celebrate every year no matter your age. so that's what was happening, jc caylen's "famous" halloween bash. crawford john daniel collins was just swept in the midst of it.

corey and crawford the newly created collab channel had decided to go as wario and waluigi. after lots of arguing of who's who, to match the 21 crew's theme of super mario characters.

jc as mario and kian was at a family wedding, so bobby was a makeshift luigi. the others as the rest of the team. chelsey as jc's right-hand man or woman was princess peach of course.

to prepare for such a great party, well that's where the hard work came in. everybody had a part to do. the young canadian boy had offered to pitch in his dj skills. he spent an hour setting it up for the event. whether it was hard work or not was debatable.

using the rest of the time to lounge on the dj seat scrolling through his instagram feed filled with a mixture of edits of himself and his group of friends, and cars while at the same time sipping on his mango white claw.

his close friend bobby was filming the whole thing for his vlog. bobby quickly pointed his camera at crawford, the young star never fails to bring a couple of laughs to his fans that he adores.

"see cap, he's slacking isn't he," bobby says, holding his shih tzu dog, dicaprio in his hands while making it look like cappy was shaking his head up and down to agree with him.

"hey, hey what do you mean, i worked hard, you know, setting up all that," crawford replied grinning with the signature collins smile that he was blessed with while pointing in front of him to showcase the dj he set up.

"yeah cause this mother fucker only slacks on corey and crawford videos," corey called from the back as he tried to figure out the lighting system to light up the patio that the close friends shared.

"psh, this guy just doesn't appreciate me, see what he does when im gone," crawford whispers into bobby's camera, like everyone couldn't hear him.

"ohh i wish you did!" corey exclaimed while raising his arms, earning chuckles from the young friend group.

time went by, and after many remarks were thrown between the called "21 crew" things got done, they always did, the group never disappointed. not that crawford knew anything about working hard according to his channel partner corey la barrie.

crawford had excused himself from the group to quickly grab some more drinks seeing chelsey in the kitchen.

"hey chelsey, you need any help there?" he asked, noticing how she was juggling all the food in her hands.

"help could be useful," she said back, handing the food to him. while waiting for the twenty-two year old to put the food away, "hey, crawford you are single right" she inquired knowing a couple of her friends were single.

"yeah, and if you want to set me up with someone, i'm just saying i'm all ears, i'm really desperate, like really desperate," he added laughing pointing his finger at her while walking back through the door.

that's when chelsey had an idea that would change both of her friends' life, her friend olivia would be perfect for crawford. both could party and they both were like children, perfect. she just had to get olivia here.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄