Chapter Four

I walk out of the area and onto the street. I wipe my bloody foot on floor when I hear my phone ring. I pull it out and see that it is unknown.
"Who are you?"
"It's Gaston. I have all of what you asked for. I gave the stuff to Matteo. he says he left it at your complex." When Gaston finishes, I look to my phone to be met a text message from Matteo that reads, 'It has been taken care of. I'm on my way to you. Be there in five.'
I hang up the phone and wait for my right hand man to arrive. My anger is at an all time high and it's getting wildly hard to contain. Who the hell could it have been that killed my father. All of those who know me know that my step father is my victim and would never even think of killing him. The person who did this has to have some balls of steel, especially...
I am cut from my inner thoughts when I see a black G-Wagon pull up in front of me. I pull out my gun by instinct but then see Matteo's face.
"Please lower your gun, Luna. It's just me." I put my gun away and climb into the car next to Matteo. "Was it your father?" I ignore his question.
"Strip club."
"As you wish." Matteo starts to drive and I sit back and wait.
It's better to go to the strip club then see all of the files and reports on my father. My temper is too much to even begin to process what 'll see.

When the car pulls into the valet parking, Matteo gives the girl his keys. When she grabs them, her attention wasn't on him, it was me. I deepen our gaze then smirk. She breaks eye contact and looks sown to my lips, licking hers in the process.
"Eyes up, Kitten. Don't want you tripping over your own feet." I wink at her then walk into the building.
When Matteo and I walk in, EDM music fills our senses. The room is dark but lite with blue neon lights. Girls of all sizes and colors are dancing and spinning on poles. Everywhere I look, I see another woman. Its an all women strip club and Matteo is the only male. A tall woman with platinum blonde hair approaches me. She's wearing a sheer black body suit with stars on it. I can see her nipples through it.
"Miss Luna. It's been awhile since we've seen you. What can we do for you madam?" Her voice is slow and try hard sexy. I look at her with a blank expression. I whip out my gun and point it to her. I brush her hair behind her ear with it. Her eyes follow my movements. I run it against her lip then speak.
"I want the best dancer you've got."
"W...would you like V.I.P?" The sound of her shaky voice makes me feel some type of way.
"Please, puppy. That would make me very happy." The woman guides us to the VIP lounge and seats is down in front of the pool. Matteo automatically disappears into his phone and I wait for the girl they are sending.
As I wait, the music changes and I see a pale girl with black hair in a light pink body. The way she spins down the pole slowly is captivating. She's the only one who is wearing a pink bunny mask. Her hair is in pigtails as well. When she is sliding, we make eye contact. She then breaks our gaze then looks to my left, at Matteo. She then falls to the ground and I sit up when I hear the impact. I walk to the balcony and watch as the other girls surround her. I make my way to the crowd and I see another woman raise her hand at her. I grab her hand before she could hit her and watch as the pink bunny runs away.
"Pour choice, kiddo." The girl looks to me with fear in her eyes. She smiles awkwardly and I let go of her wrist. I grab her cheeks in between my finger and squeeze. I look to her in the eyes as I push her to her knees. "What do you get out of being a bitch?" She stays quiet and roll my eyes in frustration. I look to Matteo in the balcony and he nods before making his was down. I look back to the girl kneeling before me and watch as her eyes tear up. I look to the other women standing there and watch as they all back away from me.
Matteo comes up behind me. "I'll see you in the car." He nods once then helps the girl off of the floor. He takes her hand and guides her into the back. I hear the sound of the gun and let out a breath of relief. I walk out of the front doors and see the girl in pigtails climbing into the passenger seat of a high gloss white vinyl car. The door shuts and I chase after her car when the man in the drivers seat starts to drive off. The lights of the street lamps bounce off of the far perfectly.
"Your car, Ma'am." The same girl from when I first came, places the keys in my hand. I look to her and see she still has that look of admiration. I smile at how short she his. She has to be five feet at the most. I smile warmly at her.
"My name is Luna McConahay." I take ahold of her hand place a gentle kiss onto her knuckles. "Yours?"
She has to be darker then mine but I can tell she's nervous by how sweaty her palms are. Her hair is braided into two feed in cornrows. She's heavy set, just as I like it.
"I'm...Melanie Ganon." She says with a shaky voice. She drops her eyes to the ground then I lift her gaze back to me. I walk closer to her and she backs away. She runs into the wall but I protect her head before it hit the brick. I trap her in between the wall and me. I bring my lips how's to her ear.
"Well, Miss Melanie. Would you like to come home with me?" She's about to speak but then the doors swing open and and a man starts to speak.
"Stop flirting with the help, Luna. Get higher standards." I back away from the girl I had pinned to the wall and smile at her.
"Another day, love." I tell her then place a soft peck onto her cheek.