10. The Holiday

73,845 likes - 649 comments

@ lucyj_  livin' the dream

@ taliamar   unreal <3

@ fan  love your bikini! where is it from?

     >> @ lucyj_  it's from my new collection - the link is in my bio!! x

Harry PoV

we woke up this morning and all of us had breakfast in a restaurant down by the beach before we went to swim and sit on the sand. As a group we are all getting along really well and even after last night there isn't really any awkwardness there.

after a day out on a boat with the group i have planned a little thing for us tonight to spend some time alone. i would love to take the credit for doing something this cute but actually Talia gave me the idea because she thought that Lucy might like it. i think she will though, Lucy loves simple things and just spending time without anything flashy, and i do really love that about Lucy.

Lucy PoV

i was woken up by Harry shaking my arm

''Come on, wake up'' he tells me as he kisses my cheek

''why? what's wrong?'' i ask him as i look at my phone and the time is 1 am the morning that we should be leaving

''just put something on and meet me downstairs in five'' he tells me as he walks out of the room with a cheeky grin on his face

so after a few minutes, i got out of bed and quickly put on a sun dress over a bikini and ran downstairs to see Harry standing in the kitchen with a bottle of prosecco and two glasses.

''come on then'' he says as he reaches his hand out for me to take it

i grabbed his hand and we walked out of the house and down the path right onto the beach front. no one else was there and the only night was the overhead safety light and it was really calm. we sat down and Harry opened the bottle and poured us a glass each.

''cheers'' he says as we both raise our glasses and giggle softly

''this is very cute'' i tell him as i lean in to kiss him

''well, i thought we could just take a minute by ourselves to enjoy it''

''yeah. and thank you'' i tell him

''don't be silly, its just a bottle of prosecco on the beach'' he replies as i lean in and put my head on his shoulder

''no, not just this. but thank you for everything and i have really enjoyed this trip. i was really worried that it would be awkward and that i wouldn't enjoy it but you really helped me to enjoy it''

''i love you and i am really happy that you enjoyed it and everyone has loved having you here''

''i love you too'' i reply as i smile up at him

we finished our drink and then took our clothes off to go swimming in the ocean which was cold but it didn't matter and we just spent time together for a while. we spent hours down there but it felt like minutes. we even watched the sun the come up before going back up to the house to get ready to leave for the airport.

it was the perfect ending to a perfect trip.