17. The two year point

*two and a bit years later - Harry has now just turned 23, and Lucy is almost 21.*

27, 893 likes - 921 comments

@ lucyj_  happy two years to us x

@ fan  omg, 2 whole years already!

@ fan2  congrats!

Lucy PoV

It's been two years and i can honestly say that they were the best two years of my life. we have been through a lot and in the time i guess you could say that we have been on and off but we always find our way back to each other.

i just feel like i have met my one person, my one true love that will also be my last. at least i really hope so.

Harry has planned a date for us today but i have no idea what it is, i was just told to dress to go out and to be ready for 6. i'm not sure if i am keen on the idea of a total surprise but maybe it will be fun and it can be really fun to just walk in.

Harry PoV

it got to 6 and i was ready downstairs for a while so i was just waiting on Lucy getting ready. i booked a nice car to take us to the place, and a fancy dinner. i know that the whole big and fancy thing isn't really Lucy and she would rather small gestures then anything bug and flashy. but, it has been 2 years and i think that its something that we should really celebrate and enjoy. it's been rocky and both of us have struggled but the good always over takes the bad.

i watched Lucy come down the stairs with a blue dress on and her hair done. she had a bi smile on her face which made me smile

''you look so good'' i tell her as i walk over and hug her. even in heels she is quite a bit shorter than me but it worked.

''thank you, so do you'' she replies before she kisses my lips really softly. i could feel a slight coating of her lipstick on my lips and usually i would quickly wipe it off but instead i just stared at her a little until we heard my phone go off

''that will be the car'' i tell her

''okay, lets go'' she replies and we walk out of the flat to get into the car.

Lucy Pov

''remember what happened, right here two years ago?'' he asked me after we got out of the car

''yeah, i was on a girls night out and you came in and poured a tequila sunrise all over me''

''very funny'' he replies as i giggle and lean up to kiss him

''are we going in here?'' i ask him

''no, we are going to the Italian place down the road but i just thought we could start here''

''oh, a fancy dinner date'' i reply as i grab his hand and we start walking to the restaurant

''i know, how grown up of us'' he adds.

we ate dinner. had drinks. and it was really nice, and very extravagant. afterwards we walked down the slightly lighted street and that was my favourite part. just us spending time together without anything flashy. i was always thankful for the flashy stuff but the calm and 'normal' things were great.