Part 4: the meeting

Sorry it took so long but here's the chapter
___+

*Ochako POV*

-Ochako: here is the plan guys, Hagakure and Jirou enter because they have spying quirks. Then they inform us to know if we can go in or if there are any villains approaching.Then me, Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima, Ashido, Hagakure, Jirou, and Kaminari goinside to fight the villains while yaoyoruzu and Tokoyami and sero stay out forbackup. And as I think, the villains would come out to fight us because we camein unexpectedly. So the ones that are gonna stay to fight them are: Todoroki,Kirishima, Ashido and Jirou. This leaves me, Kaminari, Hagakure and Bakugou.Ill explain how could our quirks work together now. My quirk can help to makeKaminari's quirk usable. I can float Bakugou and Hagakure and me while Kaminariuses his quirk on the rest of the villains but uhhh Kaminari, don't use 3million volt. Ok?
-Kaminari: yeah.
-Ochako: so after Kaminari uses his quirk which may leave them at least weakened,Kaminari would stay and fight but only to protect himself. So only use 2 million, is that understood Kaminari? 2 milliooooon. Ok????
-Kaminari: yeah I understood I'm not an idiot come on.
-Ochako: yes you are... ANYWAY since we can't all stay there, Hagakure will stay there too. While me and Bakugou go and search for deku. Is that understood?

-Kaminari: Don't you think its better to leave Sero with us too? To fight better. And why not Hagakure to go search? Its better since she could be invisible y'know.
-Ochako: you are right in a place, sero will go with you. But in these 6 days, they could have tortured him so much. Maybe emotionally. So he needs a friend he has spent so much time with. And its better for me to go in order to hold him with my quirk if they had tortured him physically. As for Bakugou, since he is strong, I would need him to fight of the villains that will show to keep Deku from going with us. You probably would say that Todoroki is better to go than Bakugou. But, no offence Bakugou, he would probably destroy the building while 'fighting' the villai-
-bakugou: WHAT DID YOU SAY ROUND FACE? ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!
-Ochako: Bakugou, this is a do or die thing. So please consider this seriously. And why do you treat Deku like that? He didn't do anything wrong to deserve this. He even admires you! He consideres you his friend even after all this bullying! You know what? If my plan doesn't make you happy, then don't come. You'll make things worse with this attitude of yours!!!!!
-Bakugou: W-Whatever.
-Kirishima: did THE Bakugou just stutter??
-Ochako: Bakugou admit it! We all here are going for his sake! Why wont you get it? He disobeyed all might for you! I heard all might telling him not to put himself in more danger. But even so, he went to save you!!! and he doesn't look down on you, dammit! Don't think that anymore! He only wants to help in anyway he can.
-Bakugou: * (deku: are you alright? Can you stand??) she's right... (it would've been bad if you hit your head!) how could I have been an idiot? (I couldn't just watch you die!) (If you don't stop ill... uhhh ... stop you myself!) he never said anything wrong, he only wanted to save and help. How could I have been an idiot? (deku! It means someone who cant do anything! ) (jeez deku, you cant do anything right can you?) damn you Bakugou! What have you done? Deal with that later when you save him. * t-the plan. What where you saying Ururaka?
-Ochako: y-yeah Bakugou can fight instead of Todoroki and Todoroki can come with me...
-Bakugou: NO !! I mean what the hell? We cant change the plan NOW...
-Ochako: did everyone understand the plan?
-All: yeah!
-Kaminari: but as I said isn't it better to let Hagakure go?
-Ochako: well... you would need her more on your side. Like if kurugiri shows up and he needs to teleport anyone...
-Kaminari: wow Uraraka I didn't know you were good at these things...
-Ochako: thank you!
-Kirishima: so when will we go?
-Ochako: its better to go now. Lets go now.
-???: wait.
-All: MR.AIZAWA???!?!?!!?
-Shota: yeah. Uraraka, I heard your plan. Its good. Ill allow you to go but only this time. Here, these are your hero suits.

Phew ! I thought he was gonna ruin this!!

*time skip brought to you by the living pikachu, kaminari*