Part 6: Return To UA

attention!! veeeeeery loooong chapter. BTW the story will end soon maybe one or two chapters 

*Izuku POV*

It has been 1 month since UA was last attacked by us. UA have had its reputation completely ruined! I plan on attacking UA again. Tomorrow. Yesterday I was thinking about all they done to me before I had this great life as a villain: tortured me, hit me and ignored me. Al I've done was try to attack them but tomorrow will be the big day. Ill kidnap all of those who tortured me most: Shouto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou, Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida and finally Ochako Ururaka. Although, Asui didn't do so much, so ill turture her less. As much as I can remember, she once stopped Kacchan from hitting me, so I think that save will pay off for her.

-Shigaraki: Izuku! You are mumbling!
-Izuku: S-sorry
-Shigaraki: So, tomorrow, did you plan this through well?
-Toga: hey guys, do you know where kurugiri is? I cant find him anywhere!
-TV: villain found unconscious on street with mist covering his head and hands. The police was trying to arrest him but they failed due to him waking up and using his quirk 'wrap gate' to escape. So if seen please don't come near him but call the police. Thank you.
-Shigaraki: we must find him! Now! Guys lets go now!

And so we went searching for him.we put on diguises so that we weren't captured. Shigaraki put makeup to cover his pale skin. I wore a wig and a little bit of makeup to hide my freckles. Toga didn't want to disguise herself with her quirk, so she let her hair down and put less blush and eye lenses to change her eye color.

On the way, I bumped into someone. Guess who it was... lucky me, I bumped into Ochako.

-Ochako: o-ow, are you okay? My bad sorry!!
-Izuku: OW that hurt you f- U-uhhhh... i-its okay

I said as I stood up, but as stood I noticed that the makup on my cheek was gone, and the wig was almost removed, but showing a little bit of my green hair. I tried to quickly put it back trying NOT to grab attention, but all I did was GRAB attention.

-Ochako: h-hey i-is that a wig?
-Izuku: yeo, I mean nes, I mean yes, i-I mean NOOOO!!
-Ochako: is that you deku?
-Izuku: nooo that is totally not deku whoever deku is!!

I tried to figure out a name, I ended up saying my name backwards, introducing: ukuzi ayirodim!

-Izuku; m-my name is ukuzi ayirodim!
-Ochako: deku, you're coming with me!
-izuku: I am not deku but some people do call me uku as a nickname!

There were so many heroes around, I cant kill her or use my quirk.

-Ochako: yeaaaahh suuure. How about you show me your quirk?
-Izuku: I am quirkless... and I really don't want to talk about it... * I tried to sound as sad as possible*
-Ochako: o-oh... I'm sorry to hear that... but ... ukuzi... your gonna have to come with me!
-Toga: b-bro, wh-where did u go? Y-you left m-me in that... restaurant! 

I quickly got the hint. I owe her one. Thanks Toga. she was trying to grab the attention from me to her

-izuku: oki! * himiko- okimih- nickname oki*I've been searching for you all the time! Thank god you're okay!
-Toga: who is this girl?
-Izuku: this is oc- a hero searching for that purple villain we saw on TV, remember him?
-Toga: oh yeaaah he has yellow eyes and hes like a fog and can we go? I really want to eat!
-Izuku: yeah lets go! Excuse me please ms...
-Ochako: Ochako, Ochako Uraraka
-Izuku: pleased to meet you ms Uraraka! Excuse us please
-Ochako: yeah sure go ahead
-Izuku: Bye~ I hope to see you later Uraraka
-Himiko: yeah bye!!!

And she led me to Tomura and we continued our search. I really owe toga one.

After 3 hours, we found him, kurugiri, laying in an alley.