Character Bio

Avery Lynn Harrington

•Age: 17

•School: Levington High

•Grade:11

•Location: Los Angeles, CA

-A big tan, two-story house.

•Body Type: Skinny, 5'6"

•Features: Blonde hair with pink streaks, blue eyes, beauty mark under her left eye, beautiful singing voice-for a comparison, sounds a little like Avril Lavigne-can play guitar and drums.

•Piercings/Tattoos: Snake bites, right nostril pierced, double ear piercings, cartilage piercing on left ear, belly button pierced. Word-'Savior' in cursive print on left wrist, a black star on her left hip, 'Imperfection' on her right forearm-Her friend Cassie does as well- Also, she has the initials H.D. on her other hip in remembrance of her best friend Haley Donovan that died in a shooting.

•Favorite colors: Black, pink, purple, and a light blue.

Best Friend: Cassie Georgina

•Family Background: She is an only child, her parents are rich snobs and Avery swears she was adopted. She doesn't fit in at school, she used to be a cheerleader, but she quit and changed after Haley passed away. She cuts almost every time something happens or she is depressed or angry. She has a few scars on her wrists, she tries not to cut too deep. Even though she wants to take her life, she won't. She starting cutting quickly after Haley had died. Cassie and Avery are a lot a like, same taste in clothes, music, both cut, and both have fucked up home-lives and school lives.

•Favorite Bands/Artists: Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Blood On The Dance Floor, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Haley Rose, I See Stars, BrokeNCYDE, My Chemical Romance, and FallOut Boy.

Cassie Georgina (emlong123 character)

•Age:17

•School: Levington High

•Location: Los Angeles, California

-Medium/big 2 story white house.

•Body type: 5'5 skinny

•Features: Brown scene hair, has brown eyes but she sometimes wears colored eye contact lenses to change them. Can scream an play electric guitar and piano.

•Piercings/tattoos: Snakebites, double ear piercings, and several cartilage on both ears.

Has 'Love' on her left wrist, 'Carpe Diem' on the back of her neck, 'Imperfection' on her right forearm, like Avery. Infinity sign on her left hip, a black heart behind her left ear on the bone.

•Favorite Colors: black, blue, purple, neons.

•Favorite Bands: FIR, BOTDF, BVB, Tonight Alive, Get Scared, and many more.

•Family: Adopted. Doesn't know who her biological parents are. Was left at the foster agency when she was a newborn with only a note stating her name. Never stays with one family for a long period of time, always pushed around. Current parents are abusive, mom and dad are both alcoholics, brother Devon is in Iraq since he's in the U.S. Army. Cuts herself. Blames the fact that she's an orphan on herself. Best friend is Avery.

Celia Everon

•Age: 17

•School: Levington High

•Grade:11

•Location: Los Angeles, CA

-Small, White House