CURE

Slow

Slow.

He never realized how slow the other's moves could be when faced with them.

Dull.

It seemed his thrusts weren't as sharp as he envisioned them to be.

Sluggish.

Compared to Mitsukuni's Martial Arts, Nagisa was lacking.

Karma evaded yet another blow, he readjusted his grip on his rubber dagger, flicking it downward before ducking down. He felt the wind pass above his head, fluttering his locks of fiery red, and could almost make out both Nagisa's slightly uneven breathing and the erratic beating of his heart.

His heart rate wasn't because the blue head thought he was at a disadvantage, only he lacked stamina, continuously attacking and dodging on uneven ground was bound to tire him out. With every passing second, every new strike and following dodges, Nagisa felt his strength slip out of his fingers.

On the other hand, Karma felt his senses get sharper as time passed. His breathing slowed down, and his heartbeat seemed to follow suit. Every time Nagisa moved, Karma almost made out the droplets of sweat that slid down his face.

His mercury-colored eyes narrowed. He executed a flawless backflip, something he picked up from his spars with Mitsukuni, and cleanly landed on his feet before he ducked down to dodge yet another blow. He swept his legs, trying to trip Nagisa in the process— make him lose his balance.

With one hand, he grabbed the shorter's shirt, pulling him down the moment his balance faltered, and with practiced ease— with the experience, he accumulated while sparing with Mitsukuni over the last few weeks, he unhesitantly stabbed Nagisa's chest. Forsaking everything for this decisive strike.

In this battle to know whether they would try to save Koro-sensei or not, Nagisa lost.

Karma won.

They would kill Koro-sensei.

There was no doubt about that.

::

"Mhm, sorry, Shu-chan," Mitsukuni said with a wry smile on his face as he squeezed Reiko tighter. He slowed his pace to walk next to his childhood friend as he peered up at him. "I already promised Ma-chan that I'd spend the evening with him," he explained with a grin.

"Oh."

Mitsukuni blinked, he hummed to himself for a second as he swept his gaze over the corridor before he looked back at the strawberry blond beside him. "Do you want to come too?" he proposed with a chirp.

Gakushu allowed his eyes to rest on Mitsukuni's head. They minutely narrowed as he brought his hand to pet the shorter's fluffy locks, and he silently nodded.