FIVE

~☆ Bogey ☆~

~☆ Bogey ☆~

The Pouges were currently on the boat after John B went to 'barrow' scuba gear from Ward Cameron. The HMS pouge was right above the sunken boat, the water was just clear enough to see the wreck.

"This is empty. You took empty tanks" Kiara said checking the tanks to see how much oxygen they had left.

"I-" John B sighed sitting down next to Kiara.

"Okay this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us" Kiara said.

"Love it when a plan comes together" Pope said sitting at the wheel.

"Does anyone know how to dive? Anybody?" Adalyn asked looking at her friends.

"It's kind of a Kook sport" JJ said from beside her.

"I read about it"

"Great Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die" Kiara sighed.

"Look you put the thing in your mouth and breath how hard could it be?" JJ asked.

"It's not that simple, hun" Adalyn spoke.

"Well, if you come up to fast nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends" Pope answered JJ.

"Bends like bend over and-" JJ said bending and shoving his butt in Adalyn's face. Adalyn smacking him while laughing at the boy.

"The bends kill you"

"Right" JJ said serious.

"I- I can dive" John B volunteered.

"Yeah you can dive. I'm cool with that" JJ said.

"Since when can you dive" the two girls said in sync.

"I'll do it. It's fine." John B asured.

"Let me do some calculating real quick. Okay so that boats about 30 feet down, right? So it will take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you have to make your safety stop at about ten feet for 2 minutes." Pope said sitting up and writing down on the piece of paper.

Adalyn took her shirt off and jumped in the water tying her shirt at ten feet on the anchor chain.

"What was that all about" Pope asked the group.