~☆ Motel or meth lab ☆~

The boys were currently giving in the motel key while Adalyn and Kie where waiting. Adalyn found this as the perfect opportunity to confront her dark haired friend about what has been going on with her and John B.

"I see the way you look at him, Kie" The girl said receiving a weird look from her friend.

"What are you talking about?" Kiara said

"The way you have been acting towards John B" Adalyn said. "Do you have feelings for him?"

"No way, he's my best friend, our best friend and I just care for him. I don't want him to get hurt" Kiara said.

"Better tell that to him, babe. Just looking out for you" Adalyn said giving the girl a hug.

"Aww how adorable" JJ yelled in a girly voice earning laughs from the group. The 2 girls hoping the boys didn't hear there conversation.

"So what did they say?" Adalyn asked the boys.

"Nothing. There to busy arguing about canine diabetes" John B said.

"So what's the plan?" JJ asked.

"I think I know how where gonna find the guy who owns this boat" John B said holding up the key.

"No, no we don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope said.

"I'm in." JJ said troughing the keys to Kiara. "Come on. We'll be look out." She said catching the keys.

"Finders fee." Adalyn said patting Pope's shoulder. "And hey at least you'll only be an accomplice"

"Man" Pope sighed. "Come on, bubba" John B said.

☆☆☆

"I thought the Château looked bad" JJ whistled.

"This place is a shit show" John B said.

"Motel or meth lab?" Adalyn asked.

"You be the judge" Pope said.

This place looked like a dump. There were mattresses all over the ground, probably because of the hurricane. I read somewhere that after a hurricane they have to throw them out because they get moldy.