EIGHT

I DID CHANGE HER BACKSTORY A BIT SO SHE WAS A KOOK AND SHE ONLY KNOWS THE BOYS FOR 2 YEARS!

~☆ Redfield Lighthouse ☆~

"I mean it's obvious, right? A family heirloom. What better place to hide a message? ..He had to know it was gonna get back to me, right?" John B questioned.

The Pouges were on the road hedding to god know where, since John B wouldn't tell them yet.

"Yeah. It's possible"

"It could also be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help- you know, deal with your sad feels" Pope said.

"Pope?"

"Bro you know how I process my sad feels. Dank nugs and the stickiest of ickies, that's how I do it" JJ said.

"Well I just sit in my room listening to sad songs and cry, ..gets the work done" Adayln sighed putting her head on JJ's lap.

"I'm not concocting, okay? My dad's trying to give me a message" John B yelled

"If it helps you believe, John B" Kiara sighed.

"Look, i- I don't need a therapy session, okay? I'm not trippin' out" John B sighed.

"It's okay to trip bro, but-"

"Look, my dad is missing, okay? Missing." John B said. In his voice you could here that he was trying to convince him, like he doubted it for a split second.

"You don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish and then have no idea what happened. Just wake up every morning wondering" John B said his voice breaking a little.

"It's been almost a year" Kiara told him

"Hey, he could have been kidnapped. That's definitely a possibility" JJ said

"Yeah, could be in a Soviet sub getting interrogated by the KGB somewhere" Pope sighed

"Absolutely. Uh.... or Atlantis" JJ added.

"JJ. Look, what do you think the message is, John B?" Adalyn asked getting up from JJ's lap.

"Redfield. Redfield Lighthouse. That's my dad's favourite place." The brunette boy answered.

☆☆☆

They arived at the Lighthouse, all 5 of them climbing out the twinkie, looking up at the Lighthouse.