THREE

~☆ Topper or Rafe ☆~

The crew where sitting around with a other random girl watching as the medics rolled a dead body into the van just after a women stopped and cried over her dead husband.

"Who's that" John B asked the girl.

"It's Scooter Grubbs. He was out during the storm. Check out this pic I got. Dead body" the girl replied showing the pic of his liveless body.

"Hey what kinda boat did he have?" JJ asked.

"Somehow that dirtbag copped a brand-new Grady-White. Everyone is out looking for it." She replied.

Adalyn looked up at JJ with wide eyes.

The sunken boat belonged to Scooter Grubbs. Great. Adalyn didn't know him personally, he did visit her father a couple of times, but after her dad died the family didn't hear from him or Miss Lana again.

☆☆☆

Back at the Château Adalyn and JJ where lay in the hammock enjoying the birds singing with the sunset in the back.

"Hey, Lyn" JJ said.

"Yeah, JJ" the girl replied.

"Who would go for Rafe or Topper?" He asked

"What?" The girl laughed "Neither"

"Oh come on if you where a Kook and they both asked you out who would you say yes to?" He asked again.

"If I where a Kook I'd probably go for you" She smirked looking up at him for a reaction.

The boy smiled down at her kissing her head. "Come on Lyn, who would it be" JJ asked.

"Why do you wanna find out so badly" She asked him.

"So I know who to punch in the face next time I see him" he said smiling.

"Okay then probably both if your gonna punch them" She said laughing with the boy.

"Come on love birds, why don't you guys come hung with us" Kie said interrupting there laugh.

"Okayyy" Adalyn said sitting up and walking to the porch with Kiara and JJ following bihind.

The Pouges were all sitting at the Château relaxing, John B playing with a beer bottle, JJ playing with his lighter and Kie and Adalyn playing rock, paper, scissors. Pope came running in saying that they need to have complete and total amnisia and sitting down next to Adalyn.

"Actually Pope's right for once. See I agree with you sometimes" JJ said standing up. "Deny, deny, deny" he said pointing to his friends.

"Guys we can't keep that money" Kie said.

"Okay, not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, Kiara" JJ replied back.

"We have to pass that off to Lana Grubbs, otherwise it's bad karma." Kie said.

"Bad karma to be inplicated in a felony too. We gotta go dark." Adalyn added.

"If that means we keep the money, then I agree." JJ said walking to the other side of John B.

"I don't agree" John B said tapping his shoulder.

"What? Why" JJ asked.

"Just think about it. This is Scooter Grubbs we're talking about. Same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the Porthole. One time I saw him begging for change at the Save-A-Lot parking lot because he needed gas. Where talking about a dirtbag mirina rat who's never had more then 40 bucks in his pocket and all of a sudden he's got a Grady-White, just sayin'" John said.

"I did over hear him and my dad discussing money because he need to pay his rent off" Adalyn added to John B's statement.

"How about we do a little bit of fishing to clear our heads? Huh?" Kie said.

"Okay all get the rods" JJ said standing up and leaving.

☆☆☆

"Just think about it Pope. How does a marina rat get a Grady-White? John B questioned the boy.

"Prostitution" Pope said.

"Square groupers, bro. Okay, flying under the radar, no aerial surveillance, they dont do that stuff during a hurricane. What does that mean, JJ?" John B said

"They were straight smugglin'" JJ replied back. Adalyn looking up at him as he moved his chin off her head.

"Smugglin' and I guarantee there's a serious amount of contraband in that wreck" John B said trying to convince the crew.

"Hell, yeah. Fish on!" JJ said catching something.

The teens moved inside heading to John B's room after catching some fish.

"For the record. If that is a smuggling ship with illegal contraband on the inside of it probably belongs to someone else" Pope stated taking the money from JJ's hand.

"Minor details" Kie said.

"They could come looking for it. Taking it would be catastrophically stupid" Pope said.

"Right. Well stupid things have great outcomes all the time" JJ said taking the money from Pope and spreading it out.

"All we need to do now is figure out how to get into the cargo hold of that wreck" he added.

"Until them we just lay low. Act normal" Adalyn added.

"Right and how exactly do we do that" Pope questioned.

"Kegger" Kiara asked

"Hell yeah, let's do this" Adalyn said.

☆☆☆

Part 3

I just wanna say that the #blm movement isnt to say that other skin colours don't matter bc all lives matter it's for justice. That black people get treated badly just bc of their skin tone. But I'd just like to say that.

I know this one is short. Love you.

♡♡♡