FOUR

~☆ Beach party ☆~

~☆ Beach party ☆~

"Tally-ho" John B said as him and JJ lifted up the kegger filled with beer.

Pope carried the red solo cups well Kiara held the beer dispenser, Adalyn leading the way to the beach party.

"Alright, set it up boys" Adayln said.

Kiara passing JJ the dispenser, setting up the kegger and spraying John B in the face with beer.

John B gave Pope a cup of beer, him obviously not wanting it. "I'll take it" Adalyn said taking the cup from John B's hand.

The beach or as we like to call it the boneyard is like a three-layer burrito. There's us and our friends, the working-class derelicts from the cut.

Then, there are the Kooks, the rich second-homers. They're mostly from poncey-ass boarding schools, just rich trustafarian posers. Our natural enemies.

And then, there are the Tourons. Totally clueless. Here for a week on vacation with their families. Chum for the sharks.

Adalyn walked down to the hammock that was strapped onto a tree laying in it as she watched all her friends laugh and have a good time.

JJ was having a beer chugging contest with a girl. John B flirting with the girl that just won to JJ at the chugging contest. Kiara sitting at the fire talking with people, and Pope trying to flirt with a girl.

Spotting out the corner of her eye she saw a boy heading her way, one of the Tourons.

"Mind if I sit with you" he asked the girl.

Looking up and moving so the boy can sit with her, tapping the spot next to her.

"What's a beautiful girl like you sitting hear alone" he asked sitting down next to the girl.

She looked up and smiled at him. He's really really cute but more like a one night stand for me. Adalyn thought to her self.

"I just needed to relax a bit, you know" Adalyn said still smiling at the boy.

"Yeah I get what you mean, mind if I get your number" he asked.

"Sure why no-"

"Sorry she's taken" a voice said behind her.

Looking over her shoulder she saw.

"Rafe?" She questioned the boy.