chapter 16

Ariana

I slowly woke up feeling warm hands wrapped around my waist. Was this a fucking dream? No it wasn't. She was by my side. Sleeping on my chest.

I slowly sat up trying as good as I could not waking up my baby. She was looking so cute when she was sleeping.

Fuck. I forgot posting my statement on my Instagram Chanel.

I took my phone and started writing.

‚dear people...fans, as you saw from the most posts, I broke up with Pete. No more question about that because that's my past and I wanna keep it there. Plenty of people saw me with a girl going shopping, relaxing with her and as you guys thought...she's my girlfriend. I'm sorry for the people who I disappointed, I wanna live my life and Love whom I love. Actually I wasn't that happy since a long time.'

My real fans are gonna support me no matter what.

Enjoy Your day -Ariana

[A/N: actually I think ariana would never write smth like this :) but I had to. I wrote it so fucking bad omg :€]

Suddenly I noticed her starring at me.

„Good morning baby" she muttered stretching herself. I had to smile because she was so fucking cute when she wakes up.
„Good morning my love" I responded placing a soft kiss on her lips.

„What time is it?"
„uhm half past 12 why?" I replied as she opened her eyes sitting up.
„Fuck, Fuck, I need to put on some clothes I have to go to the company! Where are the letters?"

She stood up looking for her bag.

„Where, where, the fuck where???" she yelled throwing everything out of it.
„Ah here. I got them."

I had a laugh flash as I looked how quickly and stressed she was.

„I'ma make some breakfast baby" I said and walked into the kitchen.

„So where do you have to go today?" I asked curiously.
„My boss wants me to send some letters to another company. What are you gonna do today baby?"

„I need to go with Courtney into the town. She needs some clothes" I responded.
„Okay babe, when you finish shopping text me"

She stood up and put on some make up before pecking my lips and leaving the house.

-

„Take this" I suggested but Courtney shook her head again. Jeez, this fucking girl didn't want anything. She's kinda stressed because she has a date.
„oh what about this?" I gave her a white dress, she gave me a wide smile back.

While she went to the changing room, trying on the dress, I noticed that my phone buzzed.

iMessage