chapter 43

Jordyn

My girlfriend just finished the show a few minutes ago. I told her that I need to go to my mom but—it was a lie.

My plane was going to take off to Paris. I need to be there a few days earlier. I wanna propose her on the stage.

I kinda really feel bad for lying to her but it's gonna worth it.

„Hey babe" I heard the most angelic voice speaking.
„Baby you were amazing" I responded and she ran straight into my arms.

„Go get changed, I need to go back to the hotel packing my suit" she nodded with a sad smile making her way to the changing room.

After she got her clothes on, we went to her car and the driver drove us to our Hotelroom.

When I was about pack my stuff, she came to me and hugged me from behind.

„Please don't go" she pouted and I chuckled.
„We will see us soon baby, I promise" she let out a sigh before sitting on the couch in the front of me.

I was just in my bra and some joggers because it was hot.

„You're looking so sexy baby" she uttered and glanced over my body. I winked at her before I tied my hair into a messy bun.

Ariana got up and walked into the bathroom before coming back.

„Babe" she pouted and I smiled turning around.
„Y-" she cut me off by placing her soft lips on mine.

She pushed me against the wall and the passionate kiss got a rough making out session.

We walked into the bedroom where I pushed her on it. I started kissing down her jawline when she turned us around so she was on top.

My hands were above my head as I heard a click. My eyes shut opened seeing that Ariana cuffed my hands on the bed.

„What are you doing?" I asked and she grinned.
„enjoy it babe"

She kissed down to my jawline nibbling and sucking down to my neck.

„A-Ariana—I need to p-pa-oh" I stopped talking when she started to suck on my nipples.

„Shut up and let me fuck you so hard"
„Oh-yeah Ariana Continue that" I moaned out and I noticed her grin.

She kissed down my stomach and I arched my back. A loud moan escaped my mouth when she pulled off my panties.

She smashed her tongue inside of me and started licking my clit causing me to moan.

„F-Fuck yes" she smiled again and continued eating me out.

-

„Finished" I yelled to Ariana who was in the bathroom.

I placed my suitcases next to the door before I smashed myself on the bed. I was so exhausted to be honest that I could just fall asleep right now.

„When do you have to leave?" she asked sitting on top of me.

„In 20 minutes baby" I responded and she kissed me.
„Don't Start something baby, we already had sex"
„I'm not going to see you for like three days—don't act like you're not gonna miss me" she replied and I chuckled.

She started kissing my lips, down to my neck again.

„Baby please" I whined and she stopped.
„I'm sorry-I just don't know how to handle shit without you"

„Aww, but you can always call me babe" she smiled but then her smile dropped as I sat up.

„I'll leave now, Courtney's downstairs waiting"
„I'll go with you, I really can't let you go"
„Aww my baby" I pecked her lips and made my way downstairs.

„What's up bitches" Courtney yelled and hugged the both of us.
„Stop yelling—" Ariana whined and as I looked at her I saw tears in her eyes.

„Baby why are you crying?"
„I don't want you to go!" she pulled me into a hug and cried.

God girl. You'll be thankful because I'm gonna propose.

After a few minutes she calmed and I let go of her.

„I need to go Ariana, I will text" I said and tears startet forming again.

I placed my lips on hers and my hands on her waist pulling her as close to me as possible.

„I love you" I whispered into her ear and she locked at me pulling out of the embrace.
„I love you too"

I let go of her and I just saw her crying, I'm gonna start crying too.

„Bye Ariana"

I got into the car and drove off with Courtney.

„She's really gonna miss you" Courtney uttered and I smiled.
„i will miss her too but she'll love it"

„You got the ring?"
„No, it's in Paris at Tiffany's I wanted it to be very special so I added a few diamonds and yeah" I said and she chuckled.

„Rich kid"
„Ha Ha" I responded sarcastically.

After a few minutes we arrived the airport. I hugged Courtney a last time before I made my way into the plane.

 I hugged Courtney a last time before I made my way into the plane

-

Ariana

I miss her. So fucking much. That's why I tried to distract myself. I drove off with Courtney who picked me up after she drove Jordyn to the airport.

Right now we were at Vic's playing monopoly. They kinda distracted me good but I just miss my girl.

„Let's play truth or dare" Troye suggested and everybody nodded.

„Courtney, truth or dare" he asked.
„Dare"
„Give Victoria a long lap dance" he commanded and she did what he said.

After she finished it was my turn.

„Ari truth or dare?" Court asked.
„Truth"
„Tell us a bit about your sex life" I blushed and everybody startet to laugh.

„Come on" I shook my head.

What the fuck? Why should I tell them anything about it?

„Okay okay wait, just tell us, did you ever use toys?"
„I uhm—we didn't" I responded and blushed like a tomato.

We kept on playing and after a few hours we also started drinking.

At some time, I fell asleep.

...

Omg why took this so long to write that? Anyway, like I told u I'm gonna work on This book because I actually like it a looooot. If you didn't read my other book i'm writing you can also do that. „Everything I wanted". Thanks for support 🦋