chapter 18

Jordyn

4 months passed and Ariana and I have never been happier. We loved each other so much and I really was happy to have her by my side.

In these four months a lot of things happened. She's gonna release her new album in like one week. Afterwards there's gonna be a tour.

And we were officially together so the media could say whatever they want. We don't care.

Right now I was at home making myself ready the date. I had a black tight dress on with black Louboutin High heels.

My phone buzzed knowing it was Ariana. She texted she's ready. I took my little bag and walked to my car.

I buckled my seatbelt and turned on some good music. Today was our 6 month anniversary so it was something special.

When I arrived her place, I texted her and got out the car.

„Hey baby" she said and walked towards me. Okay. What. The. Holy. Okay. Keep breathing. She looked so stunning and gorgeous. She had on a red tight dress with red thigh highs. Fuck this is. Huh.

„Stop starring and kiss me" she said wrapping her hands around my neck. I leaned into the kiss pushing her even closer to me.

„You look so gorgeous" she uttered looking at me.
„And you told me to stop starring Grande hm?" I said and she laughed.

We arrived the restaurant sitting on the chairs. We ordered our meals which were pasta and some other vegan stuff.

„So when are you gonna show me the song you wrote for me when you met me in the Starbucks?" I asked and she laughed.
„You're gonna see baby"
„I wanna hear it. I waited so fucking long. I'm your girlfriend." I pouted.
„Don't be so fucking impatient stubborn"

After our dinner we went home. I have planned a movie night because there are gonna be new episodes of Dynasty.

When we got at hers I threw myself on the bed.

„These dress is so uncomfortable on some spots" I said taking some whipped cream into my mouth. I started to get greedy like my girlfriend. Oh no.

„AHA. And you tell me to stop eating this shit?" Ariana yelled as she saw me eating the whipped cream.
„Because you eat so fucking much of it. And you're not gaining weight. Alien."

„Hey give me some too" she responded throwing her on the bed too.

I sprayed her some too and she started to laugh because it landed on her chest.

„Can you do literally anything huh?" she asked smiling at me. I nodded and got on top of her.

„I can do this" I said and placed some more whipped cream on her chest and down her cleavage.

„And then I can do this"

Slowly I started to lick everything clean. She looked at me with a horny smirk on her face.

„I know I love food though I would like to know how you taste" she said and winked.
„Don't worry, you will" I responded and started to kiss her.

My tongue asked for entrance and she immediately accepted it. It was a passionate kiss while I took off her dress.

After a few minutes she was laying there in lacy underwear which drove me crazy. I undressed myself, leaving me just in my underwear.

Slowly I bit her bottom lip, down her neck and underneath her earlobe where I found her sweet-spot.

„I need you baby" she moan-whispered into my ear.
„Oh don't worry I'll give you everything you need"