partners

" okay class quiet down " the teacher yelled.
It was last period and we had to get in pairs for a project. Great.
" I will be picking the partners " she said and everyone started complaining. " Alejandro and Taylor, Y/N and Mattia......."

Great I got paired with Mattia. A guy who hates my guts for no fucking reason. I stood up and walked up to him. " umm hey " I said trying to start a conversation. He ignored me " miss can we swap partners " Mattia questioned " no Mattia " she replied.
He gave me a deadly look and went back on his phone

The Bell rang and I asked for his number " why " he said angrily
" f-for the project " I stuttered. " Fine " he rolled his eyes and put his number on my phone and pushed past me. Fucking bitch

I made my home and walked through the front door then bam my dad punched me right in the face " why the fuck weren't the dishes done " he yelled " s-sorry " I cried. He picked me up by hair and threw me in the kitchen " hurry up and get those fucking dishes done now y/n or else " he shouted and walked in his room and slammed the door behind him.

I made my way to my room and went in my bathroom and looked
at my myself in the mirror. " I'm so fucking ugly " I cried uncontrollably. I grabbed my blade and started cutting. Fuck my life anyways. No one would care if I was gone. I washed up and decided to call Mattia for the project.

He answered " what " he said obviously mad " just the project what should we do " I said " I don't fucking know " he laughed then looked at me " yo what happened to your eye " he said concerned " i walked into the door " I lied. Then we started discussing what we should do and start tomorrow.