she might die

CANT BE BOTHERED WRITING ABOUT THE DAD SO PRETEND HE DIED
_______________________________________________________________________

After an hour somebody came out with blood on his veil and gloves " want to hear the awful or uplifting news " he expressed.

" uplifting news " I said with a bit of sympathy.
_______________________________________________________________________

still des pov

" alright so fortunately " then he got interrupted

I looked as him and another specialist murmured to each and him glancing back at us with sadness in his eyes.

He approached us " sadly there isn't uplifting news any longer, since y/n was submerged for quite a while there's just and 5% possibility of her living " he said looking down then left.

no it can't be

I stayed there and cried then felt hands fold over me I pushed him away
" Go home " I said " no I'm not leaving " he expressed

" Mattia if it wasn't for you boisterous ass she wouldn't have been in this circumstance presently I don't know whether she would survive this time " I gagged out as yet crying " but "

" NO MATTIA JUST FUCKING GO " I shouted. He gestured and ran out pushing everybody and everything out in his way away

Mattia pov

I was irritated I can't be simply the motivation behind why she did this to herself it's simply it can't be.

I drove as fast as possible home I hammered the front entryway shut and just cried I strolled to the washroom breaking the mirror with my clenched hand which were currently dying. I slid down the wall knees up to my chest and cried so hard " I can't be the explanation again " I cried furious in what I said to her at the diner.

I regreted all that I did to her.

In freshman she was the new young lady everybody was slobbering over yet I wasnt. she had a crush on me a fat kid who wore glasses she picked me over the rest. I dismissed her and called her name's since I needed consideration from everybody. At that point from that day she despised me yet I gradually grew feelings for her, however she never did. I was mad. she never at any point looked or recognized my presence so I harassed her to stand out enough to be noticed by her.

which led to something I trusted would have never led to.
____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapters just trynna eat while I write y'know Multi tasking 😏