Chapter 2

Last Night...

"C'mon, drink it Taehyung!!" exclaimed Hoseok, Taehyung who was on top of the kitchen table got the bottle of soju and chugged it

"Woooooo!" cheered Jungkook and his Dad, "Taehyung get down of the table!" yelled Namjoon who was still sober since he didn't drink soju just like Jin who got tired and went to sleep.
"Shut the hell up!" yelled Hoseok's Mom who was trying to focus on the movie that was playing on the TV.

They all quieted down for a bit, Taehyung got down of the table but almost slipped, thankfully Namjoon caught him so no one got hurt meanwhile Hoseok and Jungkook's Dad kept drinking.

They stayed up for a few more hours having fun until Jungkook yawned and said "I'm tired", he started going upstairs and closed himself in the guest room, the two later followed and went to Taehyung's room.

After the movie ended Hoseok's Mom got up to leave and noticed that Jungkook's Dad wasn't moving so she kicked him and told him to hurry up and they both finally left.

End of Flashback...

Seokjin's POV

"I can't believe you, Taehyung" I said with a sigh, he really had to get on top of my precious table and also mess up the whole living room.

On top of that Hoseok is having a hangover so he won't be able to meet Jiwoo's friend...

"Ok Namjoon, Taehyung and... where's Jungkook? I asked, "He's at the bakery, his Dad has a hangover so he's closing the shop" answered Taehyung.

I nodded and checked the time, Jiwoo's friend will be here in an hour. I told Taehyung to go and help Jungkook so they'll make it here faster.

(Namjoon and I were able to get up early to clean up everything so Jiwoo could leave a good impression on this friend. After a few hours Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook woke up and helped us a bit but then Hoseok felt sick so we had to send him home. Too bad.)

We heard the bell of our shop ring wich meant someone opened the door, I saw a boy and a girl enter, "Hey Seokjin!" greeted Jiwoo, I went over to them, smiled at Jiwoo and then bowed at the unknown man, he bowed back and smiled. Yep, familiar.

"This is the friend I told you about yesterday. Meet Min Jongin, one the most handsome models in Korea!"

Min Jongin?

"Right! Nice to meet you, would you like to come inside?" I asked.
He nodded and started looking around the shop before entering our house.

"So where are the others?" asked Jiwoo once they sat in the living room.
"Taehyung is with Jungkook, I'm sure they'll be back soon, and Hoseok, I'm sorry to tell you but he won't be able to make it"

"What? Why?" asked Jiwoo with an eyebrow raised, "He felt unwell this morning so we called in sick to his job to let him rest", Jiwoo pouted but still said "Hope he gets well soon, I should see him after I'm done showing Jongin around" and smiled.

I nodded and that's when Taehyung and Jungkook entered the house laughing but when they saw an unknown face in the living room they stopped and immediately bowed. Jongin got up and bowed as well as he said "Nice to meet you I'm Min Jongin, Jiwoo's friend".
Taehyung and Jungkook bowed again and introduced themselves before sitting down with us.

"You said your name is Kim Taehyung? asked Jongin, Taehyung nodded and asked "Yes, why? ", Jongin shook his head and said "Don't Worry, it's just that I felt like I've heard your name before. But, I must be mistaken", Taehyung nodded.

We talked for a while, Namjoon joined us a little later and then we decided to show Jongin around the shop . Taehyung and Jungkook did a good job at it.
.
.
.