Chapter 9

Jiwoo's POV
I'm on a secret mission, yeah that's right!
'Bring back lovers that got separated for 8 years' mission.

All I gotta do is invite Taehyung to hang out with me. That's all. But, I know it's gonna be hard, he would probably question why I'm asking him so right now I'm wondering what the hell do I use as an excuse.

Jongin's POV

Jiwoo-ssi
Jongin?
You there?

Jonginie💞
Here!
So did you ask him yet?

Jiwoo-ssi✨
Yeah so, I have a problem.
I need an excuse.

Jonginie💞
Excuse??

Jiwoo-ssi✨
Yes.
I barely hang out with him alone, it has always been a group of friends so if I ask him only, I'm afraid he might get the wrong idea.

Jonginie💞
You're afraid that he might think that you like him?

Jiwoo-ssi
...mhm

Jonginie💞
Don't worry
You're too old for him anyways lol.
You can just tell him that you were planning on inviting a guy to that place and that since he was the only one free that day he should come with you to see if it's a nice place to bring a guy to. But like, don't tell him that it's a Dog Cafe, who doesn't like dogs?? Except if you're like allergic to them or something.

Jiwoo-ssi✨
A guy???
Are you serious!?
And also, ouch!
I'm not that old

Jonginie💞
Ehm...yeah
You don't like the idea?

Jiwoo-ssi✨
Bub, you're a genius
I'm on my way
I'll text you after I'm done

Jonginie💞
Please don't call me Bub
It's embaressing
And ok
I'll be waiting then

Jiwoo-ssi✨
Okay future brother in law!

Jonginie💞
Gosh Jiwoo

Jiwoo's POV
"Good Morning Namjoon" I greeted as I entered the shop.
"Oh! Hey, Jiwoo" he greeted back.
"Is Taehyung here?" I asked "Oh yeah he's with Seokjin, you can enter the house" he indicated towards the door, I thanked him and went forward.

"Seokjin!" I yelled as I entered, him and Taehyung jumped because of my loud voice, "Oh my God, you scared the hell out of me!" yelled Taehyung while Seokjin was still holding onto his chest.

I smiled then sat down "Taehyung are you free tomorrow?" I immediately went to the point, "Me? Tomorrow...yeah I am, why?" he asked, "I need you to come with me to a place", "Me? Why?Where?" of course I knew he would ask these questions, thankfully I memorized what Jongin wanted me to say.

"I was planning on inviting a guy to this place and since you're the only one free tomorrow you should go with me to see if it's a nice place"  I said confident.
Taehyung stared at me.